Why is UAA still paying Foley $500K a year?

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
That office is an embarrassment.

Are you sure ours isn't in a 1986 single-wide mobile home? It wouldn't surprise me. It only took us 20 years to get an indoor practice facility built in the lightning capital of the world.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Are you sure ours isn't in a 1986 single-wide mobile home? It wouldn't surprise me. It only took us 20 years to get an indoor practice facility built in the lightning capital of the world.
There's a picture floating around of the coach's office at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. It's hideous.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW
0faa4e8f68237decee2caa45f4a45e61.jpg

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

This is what a coaches office should look like. It's the Anchorman office; rich mahogany, leather-bound books. Plus built in's, oriental rug, drapes, etc.

I don't think that's Muschamp's house office. Why would he be at home in the middle of the day during a visit by a TV guy in the middle of recruiting season? It is telling there's no UF helmet. What a f'ing bust. And he's making $4 million at ANOTHER SEC school w/ 4 or more losses annually.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is what a coaches office should look like. It's the Anchorman office; rich mahogany, leather-bound books. Plus built in's, oriental rug, drapes, etc.

I don't think that's Muschamp's house office. Why would he be at home in the middle of the day during a visit by a TV guy in the middle of recruiting season? It is telling there's no UF helmet. What a f'ing bust. And he's making $4 million at ANOTHER SEC school w/ 4 or more losses annually.
Except the ugly parquet floor that screams 1972.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t see a Gator helmet. Guy won 2 MNCs at UF and no helmet? Pathetic.
Second shelf from the top, just to the left of the family shot. A pic of Urbs hugging Tebow, probably from the 2008 natty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.