Why is UAA still paying Foley $500K a year?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oh yeah, a real 'woman' for sure :lmao2:

Butter face.

I just have NO CLUE what people see in that.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CFB deep state.

You may be joking but actually the situation is very, very close to what we deal with in DC.

Misguided leaders that repeat the same mistakes over and over with no accountability and no ramifications. Failure is rewarded with new contracts (like being re-elected) and praise for a job well done.

If UF was to hire an AD with great ideas and no athletic background, the entire athletic community would turn on the new AD and destroy everything they tried to accomplish because the AD's success would expose their incompetence and signal the end of their control over the program.

Huh....this sounds so familiar......

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t have the hate for Foley until I think about how long Butters was allowed to stay, especially after hearing the facts. I don’t have a problem of a person making a bad hire, but damn he should have been let go a week into the first season.

Do you mean like extending a coach that just finished 4-8 and lost to Geo. Southern?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My Godson, a UF masters grad in JM, is the sports anchor at the ABC affiliate in Columbia. He paid a visit to Muschamp's office today.

Note the helmets on the shelf behind, or, better still, the helmet that isn't there.
e633786a1d29091add0e9df3a1c9c336.jpg

Why don't I see a UF helmet there?

Oh wait, I remember now. You have to have accomplished something to justify a helmet

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
My Godson, a UF masters grad in JM, is the sports anchor at the ABC affiliate in Columbia. He paid a visit to Muschamp's office today.

Note the helmets on the shelf behind, or, better still, the helmet that isn't there.
e633786a1d29091add0e9df3a1c9c336.jpg

Might be a Gator helmet on the far right just outside the picture.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
This is what a coaches office should look like. It's the Anchorman office; rich mahogany, leather-bound books. Plus built in's, oriental rug, drapes, etc.

I don't think that's Muschamp's house office. Why would he be at home in the middle of the day during a visit by a TV guy in the middle of recruiting season? It is telling there's no UF helmet. What a f'ing bust. And he's making $4 million at ANOTHER SEC school w/ 4 or more losses annually.
Surely that's walnut. If it is mahogany the color in the picture is terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator