Why Muschamp needs to go all in with Roper

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n19498 said:
Don't forget our players will have a great more determination, drive, and enthusiasm for carrying out this offense.
Hopefully it moves too fast for Muschamp to stick up an idea finger.

I don't think he can stick it up anymore. I heard he injured it on a whiteboard.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n19532 said:
I don't think he can stick it up anymore. I heard he injured it on a whiteboard.

Yep he probably did something similar to this at halftime of the Georgia Southern game.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812 said:
GIGator;n18851 said:
You guys are too intelligent to think Roper took the job without assurance that he would have full control of the offense. There's no way he tskes the job, under such shaky circumstances, without full assurance. Say what you want about Muschamp, but, he is not one to go back on his word. I'm still awaiting some kind of proof that Muschamp was the cause of Pease's failures.

We can all think what we want, but there is a track record no matter how small. Weis' and Pease's failures are Muschamp's failures.
Muschamp, himself, has taken responsibility for everything that has gone wrong. I haven't implied that Muschamp bares no responsibility in hiring those two. I do, however, believe that those coaches failed and much of that failure was caused by their incompetence. Ask the players how much they liked Pease.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care what percent of run/pass we have as long as we score points. If we can run the ball like Auburn did last year in a spread, no huddle offense, nobody on this board will complain. The bottom line is the offense needs to be better and a lot better! If the OL can protect the QB this year, then I really think we are in for a very good year with some surprising wins.

It will be funny to see how many people on this board start to change their tune when the Gators start playing great football again with Muschamp as coach.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n19879 said:
I don't care what percent of run/pass we have as long as we score points. If we can run the ball like Auburn did last year in a spread, no huddle offense, nobody on this board will complain. The bottom line is the offense needs to be better and a lot better! If the OL can protect the QB this year, then I really think we are in for a very good year with some surprising wins.

It will be funny to see how many people on this board start to change their tune when the Gators start playing great football again with Muschamp as coach.

If we win the East and have an average offense or better I will be jumping up and down with joy. I think most of us would be very happy that the turnaround happened.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n19879 said:
I don't care what percent of run/pass we have as long as we score points.
:thunderousapplaus: (by everyone except Mushcramp who is still really worried about TOP... Ray Goof told him that was the most important stat.)

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
ATXGator;n19879 said:

Isn't that a "duh"? Of course, we'll change our tune when Gators start playing great football again. Do you expect us to change our tune before that - when we see crappy football?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
88drgator;n20366 said:
Isn't that a "duh"? Of course, we'll change our tune when Gators start playing great football again. Do you expect us to change our tune before that - when we see crappy football?

Have we already played games?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just want to see plays called to keep scoring points. Even if we're up by 30. No more dive, dive, dive because we're up by 3.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I get annoyed when the subject of Muschamp and TOP or ball control comes up. Just freaking score points and everything takes care of itself. You aren't going to amount to sh*t trying to back into every game with a prevent-a-problem approach.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
'78 said:
Exactly, the Old Ball Coach didn't give a crap about TOP. If he could score in 30 seconds he did. Bury your opponent early and take away all their hope of coming back. Don't let them hang around in the 4th Qtr. when they can beat you with one play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb