Why South Carolina will beat Florida

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Anything is possible, but at least Mac has shown the ability to beat teams we should for the most part, unlike Champ and Zook did.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sallee doin some good drugs...must get them from a couple of posters on this board :grin:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Anything is possible, but at least Mac has shown the ability to beat teams we should for the most part, unlike Champ and Zook did.
I don't think we'll lose to South Carolina either, but half of Mac's losses last year were to teams we should've beaten.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Yep Mac has only lost to Arkansas as a favorite since he has been here.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yep Mac has only lost to Arkansas as a favorite since he has been here.
Losing to Tinerc should be an immediate fireable offense.

Duncecap didn't do that, even at USC.

Besides, "only losing when you are the underdog" doesn't say anything except you are a sucky coach who is an underdog to mediocre teams often.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Losing to Tinerc is an immediate fireable offense.

Besides, "only losing when you are the underdog" doesn't say anything except you are a sucky coach who is an underdog to mediocre teams often.

Yep I guess the FSU, Bama and Michigan blowouts don't help his cause.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you guys confidence in this team next year comfuses me. What is our calling card gonna be? What unit is gonna bail us out next year? Why are you guys so confident? Blowing teams out hasn't been the norm so i don't how you guys figure usce is gonna be a cake walk.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you guys confidence in this team next year comfuses me. What is our calling card gonna be? What unit is gonna bail us out next year? Why are you guys so confident? Blowing teams out hasn't been the norm so i don't how you guys figure usce is gonna be a cake walk.

We've got weapons on O and some experience on the line. I think Zaire will be good enough to give us a functional passing game and a really good run game.

That's the hope at least. Defense is a big ?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because a meteor will fall on Florida and wipe us out before the game, so we'll have to forfeit? Yeah, keep hoping that happens, that's your best chance.:giggle:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We've got weapons on O and some experience on the line. I think Zaire will be good enough to give us a functional passing game and a really good run game.

That's the hope at least. Defense is a big ?
Well atleast you gave a reason behind your opinion. That's all I wanted hear. The offense is gonna have to make a pretty big jump imo for us to get 8 wins. So far we haven't seen mac or nuss put up a decent offense at a p5 school outside of bama. I think we're gonna have to play ball control football if we wanna get 8 wins. Lean on the oline and rb's. Make every game slow and ugly and protect our defense. It pains me to say that though.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Well atleast you gave a reason behind your opinion. That's all I wanted hear. The offense is gonna have to make a pretty big jump imo for us to get 8 wins. So far we haven't seen mac or nuss put up a decent offense at a p5 school outside of bama. I think we're gonna have to play ball control football if we wanna get 8 wins. Lean on the oline and rb's. Make every game slow and ugly and protect our defense. It pains me to say that though.

If everything clicks I think we can have a really good season considering most our tough games are at home. Now, will everything click? Recent history says no, but I'm not giving up all hope.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Losing to Tinerc should be an immediate fireable offense.

Yep. Shoulda fired Spurrier year 1. Your ass must have teeth you talk out of it so much.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.