Why UF is a dark horse candidate to lead the SEC in rushing in 2018

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I dont give a crap, just want to see us run and pass with some confidence and put a little concern in opponents eyes when they play us. Is that so much to ask for?
Hou know what? bullshyt. Im tired of just hoping for something less than 105th.

The G D standards at UF are top fvkking 10. We may accept a little less bc of roster issues this year but the standard is clear.

We will never accept a "just keep it close and try to win by a FG late" kind of team.

Dont fvkk it up, Cousin Eddie.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
you know what, bullshyt. Im tired of just hoping for something less than 105th.

The G D standards at UF are top fvkking 10. We may accept a little less bc of roster issues this year but the standard is clear.

We will never accept a "just keep it close and try to win by a FG late" kind of team.

:inout:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
you know what, bullshyt. Im tired of just hoping for something less than 105th.

Jekyll and Hyde.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im doing my best to convince myself I didnt hate him before he left the first time and that I wasnt thoroughly happy when he got condemned to that shyt hole state.

Gatorup!

Nov 14, 2016
Maybe not this year, which still should be much better than last, but no reason for Mullen not to build another Great Wall of Florida. I can remember sitting near the field and it was like the ground was shaking when those guys lead the way for the great backs we had back then.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Considering Mullen runs a run heavy offense It wouldn't shock me at all If the OL is fixed. What would shock me the most if his offense as a HC here led the league in passing or averaged 250 ypg passing.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
It's a HUGE assumption....but I just have a hard time not seeing us passing for 210 ypg (250+ vs. cupcakes....and 150-200 vs. any team w/ a pulse).
Considering most of Mullens teams at MSU aversged 170-200 IMO that's not that big of an assumption.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Im doing my best to convince myself I didnt hate him before he left the first time and that I wasnt thoroughly happy when he got condemned to that shyt hole state.

Or in the immortal words of Dr. Strangedonkey: "How I learned to stop worrying and love the read option."

Last edited:

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
That is somewhat disconcerting - now that you mention it.
I dunno, maybe it means we'll throw long on a few of those RO's...
200w.gif

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Improvement shouldn't be that hard.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I remain skeptical, but I have to admit that he answers all the questions correctly: on facilities, on recruiting, on UF aspirations. It's like he's taking a quiz and someone gave him a cheat sheet.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I remain skeptical, but I have to admit that he answers all the questions correctly: on facilities, on recruiting, on UF aspirations. It's like he's taking a quiz and someone gave him a cheat sheet.
Or, he might be the right man for the job. I look forward to finding out.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Maybe not this year, which still should be much better than last, but no reason for Mullen not to build another Great Wall of Florida. I can remember sitting near the field and it was like the ground was shaking when those guys lead the way for the great backs we had back then.

John L, Anderson, Hampton - those were some stacked backfields and OL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.