Recruiting Wide Receiver Recruiting

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
My prediction had been posted for all to see. 12-2 SEC ship. Literally can’t be more specific.

Yours?

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
You guys are forgetting the RS freshman Wright at RB. The depth chart is Pierce, Davis, Wright, Clement. Wright was a damned good running back prior to his injury in high school. Kid is intriguing

I like Wright as well. Miami kid who didn’t get many touches this year. Will be interesting to see what he can do.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are forgetting the RS freshman Wright at RB. The depth chart is Pierce, Davis, Wright, Clement. Wright was a damned good running back prior to his injury in high school. Kid is intriguing

I'll keep saying that I think Clement will be given a real hard look because of his hands receiving.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have time to read every page on every thread. Obviously a huge position of need and would be a big time pick up as a 5* WR. It doesn't count towards the recruiting rankings but still would be a huge pick up if we were to reel him in. Who says Donnie boy can't get 5*s? Transfer portal is huge in the open market now.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

I never understood the push back on skinny jeans from rednecks/cowboys. I’ve frequented many country bars and “tight as you can get” Wranglers have been in style forever. Is the difference the lack of “Wranglers” leather square on the back pocket?

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I never understood the push back on skinny jeans from rednecks/cowboys. I’ve frequented many country bars and “tight as you can get” Wranglers have been in style forever. Is the difference the lack of “Wranglers” leather square on the back pocket?

If you lined up 100 folks....half in wranglers and half in skinny jeans....and you were tested on which is which.....you and everyone else would score a perfect 100.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
If you lined up 100 folks....half in wranglers and half in skinny jeans....and you were tested on which is which.....you and everyone else would score a perfect 100.

I can’t stress this enough

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Ya... Because one is manly and the other isn’t. But switch their pants - assuming no rips or tears - and you’d see no difference. Manly men look that way no matter what.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly. Skinny jeans and tight Wranglers (mostly bootcut) aren't in the same ball park. I think both look stupid but only one would also be worn by your average teenage girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.