Will Gator fans take over Joke Shambles?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I’ve been seeing this question asked on twitter and it got me thinking:

The game is two days after Thanksgiving which means most of their fans will be waiting around the soup kitchens for leftovers come the weekend. Their season is a joke and their program is a dumpster fire. Apathy has set in. Tickets are going for cheap on stubhub already. Great opportunity to snatch up a bunch for the good guys.

Can Gator fans pack the erector set stadium and give our team an advantage at Ron Zook Field?

Discuss

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Noon game is going to make it a tough travel. And their fans are the rudest in college football. Except maybe for scUM.

jbaker07

Oct 15, 2017
Maybe the two fan bases together will be able to pack Joke Shambles Stadium @ Ron Zook field.

zazc3.jpg zazc3.jpg

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
If we can pack Vandy why not Doke?

In any event, I hope we dominate on the field and recruiting

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No joke. Sunshine Seats and Touchdown Terrace are barren wastelands of empty seats but we’re gonna take over an opposing stadium?

I’d love to go but it ain’t happening.
You’d be going by yourself bc I’m never setting foot in the $h!thole again.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
My last trip was the coronation of Ron Zook Field. Not doing a noon start in Tallacrappee.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My last time was 06 when we won with leak and tebow. It was a dump then, and hasn't gotten better.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The game is two days after Thanksgiving which means most of their fans will be waiting around the soup kitchens for leftovers come the weekend.
:lol:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Probably not, but a victory would be very nice especially if we just run over them on offense.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Probably not, but a victory would be very nice especially if we just run over them on offense.

With ya, Chief. We don't want that stadium, it's code-daminated. Hope for a runaway victory, where so many Gators shine.

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
The only two times in that shiit hole were in 84 and 86....both times it poured (UF won both games). I got arrested at the 84 game....i freaking hate tallacrappy with a passion.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
The only two times in that shiit hole were in 84 and 86....both times it poured (UF won both games). I got arrested at the 84 game....i freaking hate tallacrappy with a passion.
You should know that you can't just post something like this and not tell the story.
Spill the beans, we're waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.