Will Grier, the legend

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Umm... I am basing that on Griers own words and what he was told by Mac. Now if you want to call Grier a liar, feel free to do so but don't put that on me.
os-gators-will-grier-mike-bianchi-1231-20151230-column.html

From Will:

I said, the exact quote, "I just want to know what your plans are for the future. Are you going to bring in more guys? Am I a guy you don't see playing here in the future?"

He said, "You're welcome here in the future, you're a Gator, but I'm not telling you my plans. I'm not giving you any guarantees."

Two weeks later, I decided to have one more meeting, man-to-man, and ask McElwain what the future held. I kept asking him what I could do to make it work there. He finally ended up saying, "Maybe a fresh start isn't the worst thing." He said that, and I said, "So I guess that's the move."

I'd say that it's more than just speculation and in fact, Calloway has been much more of a problem that Will ever was or am I missing something?

Mac tells his plans to recruits every day. But not to the QB of his team? That's because he never wanted him as the QB. And forced him out.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Grier likes silicone too.....

jeanne-oneil-1.jpg

Before boob implants statisticians kept saying: "Figures never lie."

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
still largely responsible for our offensive struggles
Really because Grier was the one who refused to recruit offensive linemen or WR's for 4 years? Or maybe he's the one who is still calling the play's? Or possibly Grier is the one who has our 2 best Offensive linemen playing out of their natural positions?....Wow you usually save your really stupid comments for the PF....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
WV will win. Grier will have 1000 yard game & Crete will have a heart attack. Book it!
Look I have no reason to be a fan of Griers......That was never my position with taking his side in the whole ordeal. I was told by someone close to the situation what happened and I tend to believe that story because I was already on to McButters before the end of 2015....He has proven to be a horrible evaluator of character and talent and I hope everyone sees that now.....WG quite honestly may end up much better off with the way things turned out...I hope for his sake he does well.....because he was a Gator and wanted to be a Gator. Now we'll get a chance to see what the kid can do. He may suck for all we know because he only played in 6 games here and was saddled(my opinion) by sub par talent around him and inferior play calling....We'll see.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Why does anyone here care? He is not a gator. I couldnt care less if he throws for 90000000000000 yards or 1 yard. Doesnt matter. Dont care.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why does anyone here care? He is not a gator. I couldnt care less if he throws for 90000000000000 yards or 1 yard. Doesnt matter. Dont care.
We get it, you don't care. You've made that very clear. You also made it very clear you were the biggest Grier supporter here leading up to him starting and before he left. Now you just want to move on and expect everyone else to follow suit.

Just let others have their say, if you feel the need to move on, do so. Again, you've voiced it over and over and over and over...

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
We get it, you don't care. You've made that very clear. You also made it very clear you were the biggest Grier supporter here leading up to him starting and before he left. Now you just want to move on and expect everyone else to follow suit.

Just let others have their say, if you feel the need to move on, do so. Again, you've voiced it over and over and over and over...

I have made it just about as clear as all the whining over a fabricated story that has people crying like they have lost their best friend. As long as the whining continues, I will continue to laugh and point out how silly the whining is. Hahahaha.....

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
It does matter because he was run out of Gainesville on a rail while we have the worst stable of QB's in the nation.

Whaaaah. Its friggin hilarious that you or anyone thinks any QB would make a difference in this offense. Also, PROVE he was "run out on a rail". I am absolutely not taking Macs side, there is always a possibility thats true but again NOBODY here including you knows the real story.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have made it just about as clear as all the whining over a fabricated story that has people crying like they have lost their best friend. As long as the whining continues, I will continue to laugh and point out how silly the whining is. Hahahaha.....
It's no more fabricated than you believe it didn't happen. Grier said it happened, Mac said it didn't. Wow, a "He said, he said" situation. Somehow, you believe you are the only one that has it right while everyone else is wrong. From the outside looking in, you seem to be the biggest whiner about the situation. It's your girlfriend that left you, remember?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
It's no more fabricated than you believe it didn't happen. Grier said it happened, Mac said it didn't. Wow, a "He said, he said" situation. Somehow, you believe you are the only one that has it right while everyone else is wrong. From the outside looking in, you seem to be the biggest whiner about the situation. It's your girlfriend that left you, remember?

Whaaah. Our 19 year old punk kid that broke the ncaa rules after being told a hundred times not to wanted the university to make him promises a year out that he could step back into his position regardless of what our situation was at the time and when we didnt coddle him he threw a fit and quit. Screw him. F V C K Grier.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Whaaah. Our 19 year old punk kid that broke the ncaa rules after being told a hundred times not to wanted the university to make him promises a year out that he could step back into his position regardless of what our situation was at the time and when we didnt coddle him he threw a fit and quit. Screw him. F V C K Grier.
It's fine if you don't care. Just quit telling the rest of us that we shouldn't care either. I had a hard time not caring when I saw Cam Newton win a Heisman and a NC while we ran garbage out there.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
It's fine if you don't care. Just quit telling the rest of us that we shouldn't care either. I had a hard time not caring when I saw Cam Newton win a Heisman and a NC while we ran garbage out there.

Are you wanting to censor me? Stop telling me you care.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I'm going to put out some names. I want you to point out which among them Grier was or would be worried about beating out for the starting position.

That he knew of
Treon Harris
Josh Grady
Brian Fallace
Anderson Proctor
Harry Gornto V (are these names real? :lol: )

That would come in 2016
Kyle Trask
Feleipe Franks
Luke Del Rio
Austin Appleby

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Doesnt matter. No 19 year old rule breaker dictates anything. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb