Will Grier, the legend

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Are you wanting to censor me?
On this issue? God yes. But I wouldn't do that because you're my favorite poster.

What really bothers me is I don't think you're being honest. You do care. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have such outright hatred for Grier. You're pissed off about our Gators (understandable) and this Grier situation really bugs you as a result. It's a totally natural reaction, not sure why you aren't honest about it.

I'm planning to sit home tonight and watch a real QB and a real passing offense sling it around. Sometimes I forget what one looks like.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Doesnt matter. No 19 year old rule breaker dictates anything. Period.

What you said:
... wanted the university to make him promises a year out that he could step back into his position regardless of what our situation was at the time and when we didnt coddle him he threw a fit and quit.

If he wasn't worried about beating any of these people out for the job, why would he find it necessary to hold Mac over a barrel?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
On this issue? God yes. But I wouldn't do that because you're my favorite poster.

What really bothers me is I don't think you're being honest. You do care. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have such outright hatred for Grier. You're pissed off about our Gators (understandable) and this Grier situation really bugs you as a result. It's a totally natural reaction, not sure why you aren't honest about it.

I'm planning to sit home tonight and watch a real QB and a real passing offense sling it around. Sometimes I forget what one looks like.

Honestly? I have said before I thought Grier had all the tools to be a good QB and probably will do real good. It means nothing to me. He is not a gator. He screwed the gators. Screw him. Watch all you want. If you have any idea whatsoever he would be slinging it around here with this staff and OC and oline, think again.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Whaaah. Our 19 year old punk kid that broke the ncaa rules after being told a hundred times not to wanted the university to make him promises a year out that he could step back into his position regardless of what our situation was at the time and when we didnt coddle him he threw a fit and quit. Screw him. F V C K Grier.
And what makes you think he was told "a hundred times to not take a specific substance"? I mean, you seem to be all on the side of the coaching staff and standing alone here. Precisely what has the coaching staff ever said that would make you think they are telling the truth and not what you want to hear?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
And what makes you think he was told "a hundred times to not take a specific substance"? I mean, you seem to be all on the side of the coaching staff and standing alone here. Precisely what has the coaching staff ever said that would make you think they are telling the truth and not what you want to hear?

I cant prove that I admit. I do know that its the training staffs job to tell the players not to take anything they dont approve. Did he miss those meetings? Not much chance in that but there is a sliver of possibility. Now, are you implying he didnt know he was breaking the rules?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You can't prove that he did, so every aspect of this convo is conjecture.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly? I have said before I thought Grier had all the tools to be a good QB and probably will do real good. It means nothing to me. He is not a gator. He screwed the gators. Screw him. Watch all you want. If you have any idea whatsoever he would be slinging it around here with this staff and OC and oline, think again.
You bash the coaching staff as incompetent, yet you strangely don't seem to believe they could botch the Grier situation. Not sure why that is.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You bash the coaching staff as incompetent, yet you strangely don't seem to believe they could botch the Grier situation. Not sure why that is.

The bottom line is it makes absolutely zero difference. ZERO. I personally dont care if Mac spanked his bare bottom and told him to hit the road. Dont care. He is no longer a gator. I dont cry over spilled milk. Heck, as far as we know after his year suspension he could have tested positive again. The only thing I know for certain is Grier screwed the team.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The bottom line is it makes absolutely zero difference. ZERO. I personally dont care if Mac spanked his bare bottom and told him to hit the road. Dont care. He is no longer a gator. I dont cry over spilled milk. Heck, as far as we know after his year suspension he could have tested positive again. The only thing I know for certain is Grier screwed the team.
You're right, it makes zero difference at this point, except for the fact it's another goof to add the mountain that will get Mac fired.

But it is a message board, Dan. We talk about stuff that doesn't matter 24/7/365.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You're right, it makes zero difference at this point, except for the fact it's another goof to add the mountain that will get Mac fired.

But it is a message board, Dan. We talk about stuff that doesn't matter 24/7/365.

Which is why your desire to censor me is laughable.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

What's this "we" ****?

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
I cant prove that I admit. I do know that its the training staffs job to tell the players not to take anything they dont approve. Did he miss those meetings? Not much chance in that but there is a sliver of possibility. Now, are you implying he didnt know he was breaking the rules?

It's also the job of the coaches to actually coach them up but I have some doubt that it is happening. Don't believe all of the smoke that comes out of McElstain's mouth.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Whaaah. Our 19 year old punk kid that broke the ncaa rules after being told a hundred times not to wanted the university to make him promises a year out that he could step back into his position regardless of what our situation was at the time and when we didnt coddle him he threw a fit and quit. Screw him. F V C K Grier.

I don't know what Grier did to you – but you sure harbor a lot of resentment. Do you want to talk about it?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It's destiny that Grier will have a huge year. If our coaches let him walk away it's because they suck and no other reason.

#donottrustthecoaches
#inmacidonottrust

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

...Ox, this is my written permission to hold me up as an example. It's late in my life, I gotta find sumpin' I'm a good example for.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.