Will Grier, the legend

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Grier will have a HUGE year cause the Big12 defenses are GARBAGE just like Mac's coaching.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Whaaah. Our 19 year old punk kid that broke the ncaa rules after being told a hundred times not to wanted the university to make him promises a year out that he could step back into his position regardless of what our situation was at the time and when we didnt coddle him he threw a fit and quit. Screw him. F V C K Grier.

I thought you didn't care. For somebody who doesn't care, you sure spend a lot of time posting on the subject, and with a bit of emotion too.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
God I miss having a qb.... Grier has a breakout year while Mac falls flat!

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think the reason most of us care about the grier situation is because we still have a sliver of hope.

Treon improved outside of UF, Driskel improved outside of UF, brissett just got traded in the NFL.

Now we have the exact offense that ruined those guys and deep down we want to believe that it's not happening again.

If grier looks mediocre we can breath a sigh of relief. If grier looks good, then we know its happening all over again.

Lastly to the he said, she said part of this situation. Mac is officially a liar and his word no longer has weight. He said the oline was the strength of the team. The lie detector said.... that was a lie! I believe grier's story

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
willgrier_nfy3vv5q_aew66s9p.jpg

59a88665c5715.image.jpg

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
The bottom line is it makes absolutely zero difference. ZERO. I personally dont care if Mac spanked his bare bottom and told him to hit the road. Dont care. He is no longer a gator. I dont cry over spilled milk. Heck, as far as we know after his year suspension he could have tested positive again. The only thing I know for certain is Grier screwed the team.

It's not about Grier, its' about Mac and his decision making skills. That is really my only point. I don't care what Grier does tonight or any other night. My point, which you seem intellectually incapable of understanding on your own is that Mac's IS A FKING GATOR, the main one and the one running the program into the Abyss of mediocrity. Mac telling Grier that maybe what he needs is a fresh start is freaking comical. He's the mfer that needs a fresh start. And you think Grier screwed the team?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The boy has added some bulk.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Grier playing better than ever according to him....

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
This game will exacerbate bitterteethe's player evaluation capacity

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I have PS Vue so trying and failing to pick up channel 25 in Jax on the HD antenna. Gotta love having gigabit ethernet technology but going back to freaking antenna's for local channels.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have PS Vue so trying and failing to pick up channel 25 in Jax on the HD antenna. Gotta love having gigabit ethernet technology but going back to freaking antenna's for local channels.

Did psvue and antenna for a year. Couldn't do it any longer. Back to cable. It's not much cheaper anyways.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Slow start for Grier. Consider Mac vindicated.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
V-Tech's defense playing lights out. V-Tech's quarterback is awful.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
True freshman I think?

He is. Good runner, questionable passer.

Grier showed the shoulder turn on the second pass. I've never seen a college passer with that kind of release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.