Will Grier transferring, free to go to ANY school

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
well thats part of the internet/twitter these days. Things do go over the top. I also think hes doing this cuz of the competition he'd have to face coming back and its not like someone gets handed a job 6 weeks into the season
If more supportive, would be more inclined to stay.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No doubt his overbearing, blowhard, meddling father had quite a bit to do with it.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I blame his roommate, the Jackass kicker. He's rumored to be the biggest party animal on campus. I'm sure he influenced WG to do the wrong thing.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We never really wanted him anyway.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I also think hes doing this cuz of the competition he'd have to face coming back
Nonsense, he's the best QB we'll have on campus until he graduates. Franks has a chance to be good, but he's still raw and needs development. Del Rio? Trask? :bwahaha:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BTW... Didn't Mac just announce this week the Grier would be in class in January? And now apparently this meeting was last week? Who's reporting wrong on what?

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
BTW... Didn't Mac just announce this week the Grier would be in class in January? And now apparently this meeting was last week? Who's reporting wrong on what?
I think Mac was just telling us what we wanted to here at the moment cuz he was asked about it

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
This is frustrating, no doubt.

But I also think it was a bit unrealistic to hope that Grier (and his dad), would be patient enough to basically wait until fall of 2017 to be the QB again for UF. Probably best for both sides to start clean.

He made his bed, he'll have to sleep in it.

GatorintheKnox

Masshole
Sep 20, 2015
What doesn't make sense though is he'll have to sit regardless. If he transfers, does him sitting his transfer year count toward his punishment?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Treon was the one who can't see downfield ?

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
If true, disappointing and confusing. I tend to think there must be more to the story - stuff we don't know. I still think Grier would be the favorite to gain the job back even mid season next year. I have no idea how he benefits by going somewhere else and sitting out a year. Beginning to see a pattern of odd decision making on his (and perhaps his family) behalf.

Just one more QB set back in a sordid 7-8 year saga for the Gators. I'd feel a little better if we had Eason coming in. From what I saw of Franks, he looked like he needs a lot of work. This could make the difference of UF being competing for the college playoff for at least a couple and perhaps several years. Huge disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator