Will Jacksonville come back to bite UF or UGA in the butt one of these years?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
i dislike american. their fleet is aging and their plane interiors seem a bit warn and weathered. they also dont have the modern features of delta nearly as often in their fleet - seatback screens, usb/ac charge ports, digital media options, etc.

but their stewardesses are still hot, while delta seems hell bent on gaying it up on damn near every flight.

Yeah. Once gays get a foot hold anywhere they start hiring their own kind and it just goes to hell from there.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
The butthurt is strong with the big10 if they can make 8 happen as soon as next season they will.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
(1) I'm a Southwest fan now, and fly them whenever possible.

(2). The WLOCP always should be played in Jacksonville. End of discussion.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
i dislike american. their fleet is aging and their plane interiors seem a bit warn and weathered. they also dont have the modern features of delta nearly as often in their fleet - seatback screens, usb/ac charge ports, digital media options, etc.

but their stewardesses are still hot, while delta seems hell bent on gaying it up on damn near every flight.

Had a couple of Delta flights on Friday and couldn't agree more.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Anyone have any tips for mounting a TV on a stone fireplace? Should I remove the stone and mount to studs behind it or drill through the stones and then go through the studs?

Do you have a vaulted ceiling or would a drop down screen be an option?

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It will be a hassle to hide the attendant wiring as well. Sounds like stone removal and a channel towards the AV stuff should be included.
I’ve already routed all of the cables so no worries there. TV has been sitting on the mantle for over a year, I just haven’t made myself remove the stones and actually mount it.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I’ve already routed all of the cables so no worries there. TV has been sitting on the mantle for over a year, I just haven’t made myself remove the stones and actually mount it.

How about grommets mounted in the stone or grout?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll revisit this when other conferences can consistently match our SOS.

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
Sweet! 2/3 of the battle done.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
And who or what is UAL?
Ulcerated Anal Lesions, which are the result of sitting for long periods in coach on United Airlines.

Delta is the best by far. I have over 750,000 miles with them, but switched to AA last year as I’m a hub captive at DCA. No doubt AA is as bare bones as it gets in terms of on board amenities, by design thanks to their CEO (search “Project Oasis”).

And to stay on topic, Gawja can EABOD.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator