Status
Not open for further replies.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n36445 said:
Ox, do what you want, but this guy should be banned in my opinion. He is the absolute worst on this entire board at personal attacks and I'm getting pretty sick of it.

If we was attacking a "pumper" you would have no problem with his posts. :lol:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
oxrageous;n36431 said:
Consider this a formal warning. No reason to cross over the line.
Ox, do what you want, but this guy should be banned in my opinion. He is the absolute worst on this entire board at personal attacks and I'm getting pretty sick of it.
It's your world, boss.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
MJMGator;n36445 said:

:bsflag:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
oxrageous;n36421 said:
Euro is very thin skinned, and sonoma has one serious e-temper. I wasn't trolling, it was a legitimate question. Many people blame the injuries for our horrendous offense last season. If so, it doesn't make sense that Pease was replaced.

Why don't we just quit making excuses and tell the truth - the coaching staff did an extremely poor job last season in every facet. They've been given another chance to turn things around. The excuses bug me and I admit it's difficult for me to just let them pass by.

Now personally, the back and forths in threads like these don't bother me (in fact I think they are fun), but to some they just freak out. Relax. This is what message boards are for. We set another record today for page views, so we must be doing something right. Go Gators.
I'm all for civil back and forth discussions. A majority of the time that doesn't happen. But hey...it's your board and you like the drama!

Yes, the coaching staff did a poor job. And yes, Pease did an exceptionally poor job for a couple of seasons and was let go. If Pease had shown some form of competent offense the previous year and then last year tanked we could maybe say it was specific to injuries. But he sucked during his tenure here so he was shown the door. If you think injuries had absolutely zero bearing on how last season went, then I just don't know what to say. I've never seen a team suffer that many significant injuries and be successful, but you're a few years older so maybe you have. :dunno:

And each and every person here knows that if we have another bad season Muschamp will be gone...and that's how it should be.
Oh yes....you're right. Georgia Southern played a brutal SEC schedule week in and week out.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n36450 said:
Not true, Wobs. I don't appreciate anyone that can't control their emotions and resorts to personal attacks. Humor is one thing, but personal attacks like he's displayed on several occasions have no place here.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
MJMGator;n36445 said:

the :lol: emote was showing that I was joking

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Euro is very thin skinned, and sonoma has one serious e-temper. I wasn't trolling, it was a legitimate question. Many people blame the injuries for our horrendous offense last season. If so, it doesn't make sense that Pease was replaced.

Why don't we just quit making excuses and tell the truth - the coaching staff did an extremely poor job last season in every facet. They've been given another chance to turn things around. The excuses bug me and I admit it's difficult for me to just let them pass by.

Now personally, the back and forths in threads like these don't bother me (in fact I think they are fun), but to some they just freak out. Relax. This is what message boards are for. We set another record today for page views, so we must be doing something right. Go Gators.
Thin skinned? How 'bout you own up to trolling?

I'm not mad one bit and my feelings aren't hurt. I'm just surprised that you would so clearly misconstrue a poster's comment. I'm even more surprised that you post this, like I've got some issue, instead of answering it when it's so clearly true. If it's not, please, show me where I missed something.

Don't be upset that you got busted on your own board.
:stars:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think its time for me to take a break from here. Wish y'all all the best (with the exception of Sonoma) and Go Gators!

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
oxrageous;n36421 said:

I'm all for civil back and forth discussions. A majority of the time that doesn't happen. But hey...it's your board and you like the drama!

Yes, the coaching staff did a poor job. And yes, Pease did an exceptionally poor job for a couple of seasons and was let go. If Pease had shown some form of competent offense the previous year and then last year tanked we could maybe say it was specific to injuries. But he sucked during his tenure here so he was shown the door. If you think injuries had absolutely zero bearing on how last season went, then I just don't know what to say. I've never seen a team suffer that many significant injuries and be successful, but you're a few years older so maybe you have. :dunno:

And each and every person here knows that if we have another bad season Muschamp will be gone...and that's how it should be.
No it wasn't the 2 years previous they were champions of their division which is one reason they went up.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Don't go mjm football season starts in a few

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:

Oh... I missed the comment about page views. That's telling. :suspect2:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n36463 said:
I think its time for me to take a break from here. Wish y'all all the best (with the exception of Sonoma) and Go Gators!
A break? Over one guy? Dude, you've been here the entire offseason and you're going to leave just when we start?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
:bananawave:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n36473 said:
A break? Over one guy? Dude, you've been here the entire offseason and you're going to leave just when we start?
:exactly:

Suck it up Butterbean!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe if I ban every member on the board everyone will be happy. :suicide:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:

I think you're drunk. I WAS NOT TROLLING. I made a legitimate observation. And who gives a freaking damn even if I was? It's a message board. We debate things. Good Lord.

But you "busted" me. Ooooo, you really got me! How can I ever recover from this?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
Holy hell....well, at least this thread started out with potential for a normal discussion.
Other than sonoma, it wasn't that uncivil.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n35920 said:
You think I have time to write. I dont have time to be here and shouldnt post as much as I do. Why have the Pumpers gone wacko? You would think they would be optimistic with the season approaches if they really believe WM is going to fix it all. So why are they screaming like maniacs and damn near suicidal? Im not sure some of you are emotionally ready for the "rigors" of reading a message board. Maybe you should be on a message bored like the one s that dont allow you to call Winston Rapeis.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Maybe if I ban every member on the board everyone will be happy. :suicide:
Drama queens up in this biiitch. Rub some mud on it people and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator