Will the Saints cut Adrian Peterson?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
"
Saints coach Sean Payton and Peterson were spotted in a sideline exchange Monday night that both coach and player insisted was not heated. Peterson said the public and media reaction was "definitely overdramatized."

Peterson had just six carries for 18 yards on nine total snaps Monday night, as the Saints were forced to abandon the run throughout the fourth quarter of their 29-19 loss.

"I didn't sign up for nine snaps, though. But unfortunately that's the way the game played out," Peterson said Thursday. "In my mind, personally, I knew it was gonna take some adjusting. You know, me and Mark [Ingram] played in the last preseason game, and AK [rookie Alvin Kamara] didn't even play that game. So with all three of us being out there, I knew it would take a game or so to kind of get adjusted. So we'll see how things [go] this week.""http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20733506/new-orleans-saints-not-looking-trade-adrian-peterson

He has 14 carries for 44 yards in 2 games and is obviously not getting along with Peyton... How long do the Saints hold on to this washed up distraction?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I remember reading about this last week. Is there some type of new information? I thought they both came out and said it wasn't heated at all.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
it was a bad fit from the beginning, AP still thinks he is an every down back, and Sean's offense is a pass first offense.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
He's gonna spank the shcit outa sean peytons kids
A6kgq.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.