Will We Know by the End of September

What will be Florida's record in September?

• Total voters

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
I expect us to miss a bowl for the 2nd year in a row.

If Mullen somehow pulls that off with this easy schedule then fire his azz immediately. There is no reason he shouldn't win 8-10 games with this schedule. I know that our talent level over the last 2 years has been the lowest its been for a long time but it's not as bad as some of you all make it out to be. I believe this team is gonna be a lot stronger both mentally and physically due to actual coaching and an actual strength and conditioning program.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After September the real meat of our schedule begins. We should get to a bowl game, because the team should be at least 4-1 at this point. The question, is when we hit teams with equal or better talent, and are better or equal teams is Mullen going to help us rise above, or will September be the only month with a winning record.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I’m going to be a pumper until Mullen gives me reason not to be. I want to beat the **** out of some teams this year.

Yeah you might want to go ahead and stock up on zimas, Smirnoff ice or whatever girly drink you consume cause we're not beating the **** out of anyone with Frank's. If Jones's hasn't beaten him out by CSU that may be a loss.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah you might want to go ahead and stock up on zimas, Smirnoff ice or whatever girly drink you consume cause we're not beating the **** out of anyone with Frank's. If Jones's hasn't beaten him out by CSU that may be a loss.
Congrats on getting a like from Swamp Donkey. Expect to get them from t-gator and MJM as well.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
If Mullen somehow pulls that off with this easy schedule then fire his azz immediately. There is no reason he shouldn't win 8-10 games with this schedule. I know that our talent level over the last 2 years has been the lowest its been for a long time but it's not as bad as some of you all make it out to be. I believe this team is gonna be a lot stronger both mentally and physically due to actual coaching and an actual strength and conditioning program.

Exactly. The easiest UF's schedule can ever be, barring another hurricane snafu, is to face one of the bottom feeders of the West on the road. That means LSU is at home. Also UF is "on the road" against UGa this year so 3 of the other 5 against the East games, UK, UMo and SoCar this year, are at home.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Yes, yes, and yes.
Just like you donkey, embarrassment is a higher brain function I try not to trouble myself with. That's why, despite the decidedly negative tone of many of your posts, I don't get my panties in a wad when you go planet momo. You're somewhat of a village idiot, but your unabashed, unstinting gooberism has a peculiar charm to it. If you ever become a happier, less maladjusted nincompoop, we'll all be less interesting for it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just like you donkey, embarrassment is a higher brain function I try not to trouble myself with. That's why, despite the decidedly negative tone of many of your posts, I don't get my panties in a wad when you go planet momo. You're somewhat of a village idiot, but your unabashed, unstinting gooberism has a peculiar charm to it. If you ever become a happier, less maladjusted nincompoop, we'll all be less interesting for it.
Thanks, Liz!

And great to see you posting again!

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Thanks, Liz!

And great to see you posting again!

I've been tending to a sick girlfriend. But after several days of attentive compassion, I decided to revert to form and go back to being the insensitive dooshnozzle she's been putting up with for some time now. Fortunately, she seems to be taking it in stride - not that she has any real choice. Like the immortal Popeye, I yam what I yam.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
If at the end of September Megan Mullen is driving to Orlando to shop for groceries then that will not be a good sign. If the family car doesn't leave Gainesville then we've got a chance. Check the Publix parking lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb