Willie Taggart Advocates?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I have two cats, they're great. Don't give a **** if someone thinks they aren't a "masculine" pet.

I like being masculine, I don't like machoism. Like these jackass guys that would not only just have a dog because it's "manly", it has to be a viscous dog like a pit bull because by God that's even MORE manly!

Grow the eff up.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have two cats, they're great. Don't give a **** if someone thinks they aren't a "masculine" pet.

I like being masculine, I don't like machoism. Like these jackass guys that would not only just have a dog because it's "manly", it has to be a viscous dog like a pit bull because by God that's even MORE manly!

Grow the eff up.
:snicker2:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

Grow the eff up.

Jesus want to lay off the roids, A-A-Ron

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What Donk doesn't realize is that once I get my million posts, his services will no longer be needed.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What Donk doesn't realize is that once I get my million posts, his services will no longer be needed.

Eeyorepic.png

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ox is cracking me up in this thread. This sounds like the Ox of the late Tebow years. Dropping haymakers.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015

Grow the eff up.

I had a cat once. I loved that fvvcking cat. Followed me around like it was on a leash. Sat on my lap the entire time I sat down. Wouldn’t go to bed until I went to bed. Followed me down the hall and jumped in bed with me.

I thought it was a dog. That’s why I loved that Goddamm cat.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Since this thread is about Taggert: When Taggert was to show a recruit's family downtown Tallahassee, he told them to meet him at the corner of "Walk and Don't Walk".

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016

Grow the eff up.

I'd say a tiger, regardless of sex, is a fairly masculine animal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator