Win/Loss Record expectations for 2015

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n208990 said:
ECU is not a sure win.

I agree. ECU from last season would have a real good chance to beat this team - not sure what they have coming back.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n209041 said:
I agree. ECU from last season would have a real good chance to beat this team - not sure what they have coming back.

All their playmakers from last year have graduated.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n209039 said:
Think that if you want. Didn't see the others but SC looks like they will rebound some.
Why does sc look better ? They're pretty much replacing both lines of scrimmage and they kept their d coordinator. They don't have probably the passer spurrier' s had at sc any more. They don't have that rb ( Davis I think is his last name) anymore. Kentucky will own them again. Your good at remembering people's post ,remember this one. South Carolina will suck next year.

Dec 10, 2014
Anything less than nine wins would be a red flag. Muschamp's pitiful coaching pulled out eight wins (including the cancelled game) last year. He would have won 11 with decent offensive coaching. The only stud player we are losing is Fowler. I get the offensive line woes but East is weak as it has ever been, and we get the ut, ole miss, and fsu at home.
Sat, Sep 5New Mexico State Gainesville, FL
TBA

Sat, Sep 12East Carolina Gainesville, FL
TBA

Sat, Sep 19at Kentucky * Lexington, Ky.
TBA

Sat, Sep 26Tennessee * Gainesville, FL
TBA

Sat, Oct 3Ole Miss * Gainesville, FL
TBA

Sat, Oct 10at Missouri * Columbia, Mo.
TBA

Sat, Oct 17at LSU * Baton Rouge, La.
TBA

Sat, Oct 31vs. Georgia * Jacksonville, Fla.
TBA

Sat, Nov 7Vanderbilt (Homecoming) * Gainesville, FL
TBA

Sat, Nov 14at South Carolina * Columbia, S.C.
TBA

Sat, Nov 21Florida Atlantic (Saluting Those Who Serve) Gainesville, FL
TBA

Sat, Nov 28Florida State (Senior Day) Gainesville, FL
TBA

Dec 10, 2014
GatorJ;n209080 said:
Look harder

Don't need to. I'm not a :chickenlittle:that's conceding games against teams with as big or bigger problems/issues than we have. Especially when we have the favorable schedule.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
We should pull the pre 2014 thread on this.... Compare dreamers and reality posters.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
OcalaGator83;n209216 said:
I'm less optimistic than I was before, but still think this season will be an improvement.

I agree... I think we will be a 6 or 7 win team and look better doing it... Lots of holes to fill this year and next...

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
If Mac can get this team to a bowl, he's a dang good coach and I'd call that a great season.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
GMDGATOR;n209389 said:
I agree... I think we will be a 6 or 7 win team and look better doing it... Lots of holes to fill this year and next...

My expectations at this point are that the defense will again be very good, which should keep us in a lot of games. The offense is going to struggle with the line we have, it just is what it is. However I expect to see us at least operate with a philosophy that offense is not the devil, which is more than we ever got before out of Muschamp's teams.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n209385 said:
We should pull the pre 2014 thread on this.... Compare dreamers and reality posters.

Oh boy! Can we?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So now that muschamps gone everyone expects us to suck even worse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.