Winston gets a Documentary (negative)

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ng-ground.html

No way the Bucs take this loser at number one. Zero chance. The PR nightmare is real.

Edit: I thought this would generate more banter. I added "negative" to the title hoping that people were thinking it was done in a favorable light. It was not.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
"Officer Scott Angulo handled Kinsman’s case—or mishandled it, if Kinsman’s attorneys are to be believed. Angulo was a Florida State graduate who did private security work for the Seminole Boosters, a major fundraising arm of Florida State athletics. In the wake of her rape accusation, he failed to obtain a DNA sample from Winston, failed to interview him, failed to question the cab driver, failed to demand video footage from the 30 cameras inside Potbelly’s, and failed to question Seminoles defensive end Chris Casher, Winston’s roommate/teammate who allegedly tried to tell him to stop raping Kinsman. According to Kinsman, the Tallahassee Police Department did nothing for 10 months."

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The guy is really the gift that keeps on giving. Hopefully they interview the other girl(s) he raped too. I guess they're waiting to release this to the general public until after draft day to avoid and potential liability suit his sleazy lawyer would throw out there.

My hunch is that a lot of non-F$U people who called her a lying whore will have a different opinion once they see her giving her side of the story. Glad to see it's finally coming straight from her this time. F$U fans, of course, will alway consider her a lying whore, regardless of what is becoming obvious to everyone else in the country.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well he surely deserves it, I would be happy if he misses the first round because of his antics.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope the documentary is released before the draft.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;n158839 said:
I hope the documentary is released before the draft.

If there's any justice in this world, it will be.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Documentary title is "The Hunting Ground". It covers college rapes and poor administration protection and pursuit
on behalf of the girls who report rape. Many colleges are exposed, even Harvard come out bad. There is a sizable chunk
of the Documentary exposing Winston, FSU, & TPD. Winston's rape victim is interviewed and tells her story in person.

The producers of this Doc won an academy award in 2013 for their revelation of Military rapes ignored, etc. The film is
suppose to "tour" the nation in select theaters and also be broadcast on CNN who, I believe financed it some. They
said it will be broadcast before the end of the year. Tha audience that saw it at The Sundance Film Festival were
horrified and that included some female Senators who are rumbling for harsher regulations (new laws).

This is big. FSU & Tallahassee will be branded in the minds of viewers of this possibly award winning documentary.

(thanks for your reference article T REX)

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I actually think this hurts her credibility some or she and her lawyer finally realize that a civil case against Winston doesn't have much of a chance of succeeding. I looked at the evidence they recorded and transcripts of the interviews with the witnesses that included her friend and I doubt many SAs would have went forward with that case. He is definitely a moron and probably did something bad but I think this is about all she is going to get out of this case except maybe FSU facing some penalties for starting the school investigation so late.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I agree G Fever, civil suit victory chance is thin. So, appearing and telling it "like it is" may feel like her only revenge.
Then, she may be called to appear before Congress for emotional impact on bills for new laws. Then she could become
a central employee of some new national "campus anti-rape org" = some lasting fame and income. ??

Wonder how nervous TPD gets when Florida's senators meet in Tallahassee after viewing the film and
sitting through searing discussions on the floor of Congress ?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n158870 said:
I agree G Fever, civil suit victory chance is thin. So, appearing and telling it "like it is" may feel like her only revenge.
Then, she may be called to appear before Congress for emotional impact on bills for new laws. Then she could become
a central employee of some new national "campus anti-rape org" = some lasting fame and income. ??

Wonder how nervous TPD gets when Florida's senators meet in Tallahassee after viewing the film and
sitting through searing discussions on the floor of Congress ?

Not really sure. I doubt it gets a lot of traction actually. A lot of the main voices lately on campus rape have been shown to be using fake stories that the media didn't even hardly vet and bogus stats. The documentary probably will get a little more attention due to Winston.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is it just me, or is anyone else a little uncomfortable with the filmmakers name being "Mr. Dick"?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r;n159001 said:
Is it just me, or is anyone else a little uncomfortable with the filmmakers name being "Mr. Dick"?

Doesn't bother me at all as long as he's giving it to Rapies.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
FSU fans have an excuse for everything Winston. Nothing is his fault. It's the media or he's just a kid or whatever. Pretty disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb