Winston May be joining Gurley

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not just FSU under scrutiny I guess.

@JasonPhilCole: Proud moment for the Tide RT @RollTide: Alabama player caught with marijuana and cash, not charged https://sds.to/1qWgnaQ

GatorGrad

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here is how I look at it. I actually want Winston to play. I want him to start every single game. When they play the Gators, I honestly think that we will be the better team that day and beat them. FSU is not as good as last year.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Floridagator;n79071 said:
Winston is the guy that gets away with everything but ends up dead at 24. Not wishing that at all but have seen it happen many times with people like him. Also at his funeral everyone talks about what a great kind hearted guy he was.

"We're gathered today, not to talk of tragedy, but to celebrate the life..."

Weis028.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n79065 said:
Any hope of driskel signing autographs?

I saw it! I saw it!

Anyone good with photoshop?

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But Jimbob said he asked Jamies about this, and Jameis said "it's all good, coach" so that means there's nothing to see here. :thumbup:

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n79096 said:
Not just FSU under scrutiny I guess.

@JasonPhilCole: Proud moment for the Tide RT @RollTide: Alabama player caught with marijuana and cash, not charged https://sds.to/1qWgnaQ

He was read his Miranda rights and gave agents permission to search his dorm room, where they found the drugs and cash.

I'll never understand this.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n79158 said:
Gots to pay for dem crablegs someway
Life was much easier when he could rape women and steal crab legs without the damn media following him around!

Munk

Quitter
Aug 3, 2014
I don't even know why they even bother. Nothing will come of this either. This kid makes John Gotti look like he was covered in super glue.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
At this point he has to be thinking, "WHATEVER. Nothing's going to happen to me. I can do whatever I please because FSU will cover for me. I'm a winner. Know what I mean? When's practice, baby."

I used to need a shower whenever I saw him on TV. Now I need one just thinking about him.....ugh.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
t-gator;n79065 said:
Any hope of driskel signing autographs?

Who would want it? People would have to pay others to take it.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Unfortunately I think it's much ado that will amount to nothing...for Winston AND Gurley. The word up here is that Gurley will be back on the team soon enough. Manziel got off sitting out one half of a game after allegedly receiving tens of thousands of dollars and they're saying the amount of money Gurley got pales in comparison to Johnny Money so look for a game or two max suspension. I hope I'm wrong on both of them but I'm not convinced anything much will come of this for either player.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Because Winston already sat out a game this year, they'll probably retroact every stupid thing to that suspension.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n79232 said:
Who would want it? People would have to pay others to take it.

I'm sure it has value to lsu fans

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thinking he already is girly.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
For Gurley, so what if they have video of him signing autographs. Its not against the rules to sign a ton of autographs. They would need to have video of him signing and then receiving the money with no aberrations in the video...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.