Winston May be joining Gurley

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n79301 said:
Rapeis is apparently made of scrong Teflon. Nothing seems to stick to him.

Said nobody in his future cell block......

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Though I am highly skeptical of anything coming of this to effect Rapeis....but the FSUck administration and local authorities may not escape. It seems as if this is going to pick up some steam. There's going to have to be an obvious smoking gun and too much heat before they take action. It's truly pathetic how that place is run. But what to expect from a Circus University. One thing that stuck out to me in the NYT article was where Law Enforcement that worked on game days were paid out of the Boosters pockets. Slimy way to say, "take of our guys." Nothing would please me more than to see these idiots get what they deserve. Makes me even more proud of how UF conducted itself last week. And if they weren't going to let TH play then they kept him out of the media spotlight. Can't say so much for the Clowns.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n79399 said:
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter
ICYMI: FSU looking at how 950+ Jameis Winston autographs were authenticated by single company. https://es.pn/1sIOUix

This doesn't sound like this is simply Winston signing while out in public. To have so many like items and have them numbered in order.
Question is, will anyone outside of FSU investigate it? I have zero faith that FSU will do the right thing.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n79423 said:
This doesn't sound like this is simply Winston signing while out in public. To have so many like items and have them numbered in order.
Question is, will anyone outside of FSU investigate it? I have zero faith that FSU will do the right thing.

+1

LadyGator74

Sep 21, 2014
Jimbo says, "no victim, no crime." God in heaven, what has happened to character and integrity? When did enabling, covering up, lying, babysitting, constantly excusing, circumventing the law, thumbing your nose at the rules become the primary tenents of coaching? No lie, I would be writing letters to Machen, Foley, and the NCAA if this embarrassment of a human being were on the team at UF. I would withdraw all of my personal financial support from the university until he was expelled and the head coach fired. To permit one student to bring down the reputation of any institute of higher learning to the extent this one has and then unapologetically stand behind him is deplorable.

I guess there is a reason his mother chose to misspell his name at birth by adding an I to it. Life for him IS all about him.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jimbo studied at the Bobby Bowden School for Excusing Criminal Football Players. You have to admit, he learned from one of the best. But there all good boys...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
LadyGator74;n79489 said:
Jimbo says, "no victim, no crime." God in heaven, what has happened to character and integrity? When did enabling, covering up, lying, babysitting, constantly excusing, circumventing the law, thumbing your nose at the rules become the primary tenents of coaching? No lie, I would be writing letters to Machen, Foley, and the NCAA if this embarrassment of a human being were on the team at UF. I would withdraw all of my personal financial support from the university until he was expelled and the head coach fired. To permit one student to bring down the reputation of any institute of higher learning to the extent this one has and then unapologetically stand behind him is deplorable.

I guess there is a reason his mother chose to misspell his name at birth by adding an I to it. Life for him IS all about him.

If it turns out that there is sufficient evidence to prove that Winston did, in fact, rape that girl, Fisher will never live that quote down. To speak in such absolutes, with virtually everyone around the country in agreement that there was little if any real investigation, is ridiculous. Just feeds the general impression that Winston was innocent in their eyes from the beginning and nothing was going to change that stance. Couldn't be more of a contrast with how Machen and WM handled things last week. I bash on our PR at times, but that may be on of the worst things I've ever heard from a coach.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n79508 said:
If it turns out that there is sufficient evidence to prove that Winston did, in fact, rape that girl, Fisher will never live that quote down. To speak in such absolutes, with virtually everyone around the country in agreement that there was little if any real investigation, is ridiculous. Just feeds the general impression that Winston was innocent in their eyes from the beginning and nothing was going to change that stance. Couldn't be more of a contrast with how Machen and WM handled things last week. I bash on our PR at times, but that may be on of the worst things I've ever heard from a coach.
Every time I see that quote from Jimbo, I cringe and get sick to my stomach. He's needs to just keep his mouth shut until a REAL investigation takes place.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n79522 said:
Every time I see that quote from Jimbo, I cringe and get sick to my stomach. He's needs to just keep his mouth shut until a REAL investigation takes place.

I hope he keeps it up. I have no problem if he sinks with that ship.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Swamp Queen;n79522 said:

He is trash.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n79096 said:
Not just FSU under scrutiny I guess.

@JasonPhilCole: Proud moment for the Tide RT @RollTide: Alabama player caught with marijuana and cash, not charged https://sds.to/1qWgnaQ

Freitag has not appeared in any games this season due to a turf toe injury that required surgery, and he has not practiced with the team yet this season. He was a four-star recruit from Georgia.

At Alabama you have to earn your keep. It's pay for play and the poor boy hasn't played all season due to injury. Can't fault the guy for trying to pick up some extra cash from another avenue.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n79579 said:
At Alabama you have to earn your keep. It's pay for play and the poor boy hasn't played all season due to injury. Can't fault the guy for trying to pick up some extra cash from another avenue.

There was a time, not too long ago that incidents like this brought embarrassment to schools... WTF is college football coming to? :angry:

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n79508 said:

I would love to see Fisher forced to retire due to that quote and his lack of concern for victim in this case. You can still support your guy without completely whitewashing the entire situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.