Winston May be joining Gurley

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n81824 said:

I love the fact that the students are going to protest game day tomorrow.... What a bunch of morons....:rotfl:

They are gonna look like idiots! The university should sto.........uhhhhhh.........never mind. Go right ahead, students. Sounds like a grrreeeaaattt idea.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n81824 said:

I love the fact that the students are going to protest game day tomorrow.... What a bunch of morons....:rotfl:

Wow... I thought you were kidding:
http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/florida-state-might-boycott-college-gameday.html

tumblr_m9v7eh13tf1rt5fkyo1_500.gif

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Dumbo Fischer was on Mike and Mike this morning. They tore him apart, it was fantastic. The highlights: "I have no reason not to trust Winston, he has never lied to me," says Dumbo. Oh really, pretty sure he lied which led to his suspension for the Clemson game.

M&M: "Dumbo, how do you explain Gurley being suspended by Georgia for the same allegations that have been brought against Jameis?"

Dumbo: "There is different evidence and circumstances regarding the autograph signing, but that's it, I will not talk about this subject anymore."

Mike and Mike kept going at him. They knew he was full of sh!t. Very entertaining.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
http://espn.go.com/college-football...tate-says-reviewing-jameis-winston-autographs
"At this time we have no information indicating that he accepted payment for items reported to bear his signature, thereby compromising his athletics eligibility," the statement said. "The fact that items appear on an Internet site bearing the signature of a student-athlete does not singularly determine a violation of NCAA rules."

Of course not. I mean really, how can you find any evidence, if you aren't really asking anyone? :lol:
I really love the wording as well. Plausible deniability written all over it.

Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher told reporters after the team's victory last weekend against Syracuse that Winston told him he did not get paid for signing the items. No one has publicly alleged Winston got paid for these items, unlike the case involving Georgia running back Todd Gurley, who has been suspended indefinitely while the school conducts an investigation into whether he got paid for doing private autograph signings.

Welp, investigation complete fellas. :lmao:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So we're supposed to believe Winston signed THOUSANDS of items (hundreds consecutively signed), for dealers no less, for free? Jimbo has let that kid make a complete ass out of him. I guess he feels he owes it to him, as he never would have sniffed a NC without him.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Winston's attorney spoke of expecting to be able to grill the rape victim at Winston's disciplinary hearing. ??
He's cranking up the intimidation and hardship on the girl … a villain's attorney must be a villain.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The testimony of the victim is all the evidence needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.