Winston's Lawyer Says He's Not Ready for the NFL

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He's not ready for it on the field either.....the Sucking Queers will find that out when they draft him first overall.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
Can never see it enough.

[video=youtube;6zvDE78dpxM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zvDE78dpxM[/video]

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I think he'll be a solid NFL QB if his idiocy or amorality don't get in the way first.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Winston is not ready for Life, Period, much less the NFL.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n207301 said:
He's not ready for it on the field either.....the Sucking Queers will find that out when they draft him first overall.
Yes, the Tampa Gay Buttfukkingqueers will regret drafting this sociopath.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Between Lovie the has been and Winston the soon to be has been...things are looking for 80's like for my Bucs.

Dec 10, 2014
gardnerwebbgator;n207301 said:

This is what I don't get. They talk about Jameis on 1010XL nonstop. They have the same boring conversation again and again. "Would you draft him based on his off-the-field issues?"

They don't take callers, and I don't tweet, but I'm constantly wanting to ask them "Would you draft him based on his on-the-field issues?" With all his turnovers and poor QB play last year, they started making the excuse that he lost so much from '13. I guess being left with Dalvin Cook, O'Leary and Greene (who I believe is the all time leader in reception yards at fsu) wasn't enough. Btw. if he didn't have a enough talent around him to play well in '14 at fsu then he damn sure isn't going to have enough talent around him in the top half of NFL draft.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I don't like Winston, but if I were him, I would be pissed at my lawyer for saying this and potentially costing me money if he slips down a few spots. Could this fall in the realm of some violation of attorney/client priviledge or malpractice?

On a side note, I don't think Winston is going to do much in the pros because I think his delivery is too long and slow, he looks like he has a hitch in his throwing motion and phyically he appears doughy. I also think his lack of speed is going to be exposed by some awfully fast defenders that tee off on him.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInGeorgia;n208526 said:
I don't like Winston, but if I were him, I would be pissed at my lawyer for saying this and potentially costing me money if he slips down a few spots. Could this fall in the realm of some violation of attorney/client priviledge or malpractice?

On a side note, I don't think Winston is going to do much in the pros because I think his delivery is too long and slow, he looks like he has a hitch in his throwing motion and phyically he appears doughy. I also think his lack of speed is going to be exposed by some awfully fast defenders that tee off on him.

I agree with you on 2nd paragraph.

I quickly read the article. While it is true that on the one hand Cornwell says Winston is not ready off the field, he then follows it up with saying most NFL players are not ready off the field. So this may actually be a way of minimizing his issues by first admitting what lots of folks think, then lumping him with the majority of NFL candidates- as in no big deal. After all, most folks are not aware of the the other reported but not announced publicly sexual assaults and generally mysogynistic behavior in tally..

Incidentally, It is actually not clear to me if Cornwell is still his attorney officially . I read elsewhere that he was not paid past the retainer, that he is now with a different firm, and there is a big snarl about who that firm will go after for the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator