Wisconsin QB grad transfer Alex Hornibrook transferring to FSU

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
interesting. This guy hands the ball off at Wisc. They've had good years with him and he literally was no part of it.. Watch 2017 Ohio St. vs Wisconsin Big 10 game he was obviously the reason they couldn't win. He will miss his good O Line.

I'm guessing he gets the job though don't you think?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
That's news to me. Going to be a lot different coming from a team that runs downhill, between the tackles and throws a lot to the TE's and play action, to a system where every play is horizontal, run and pass!!!

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Pro style QB???

Doesn’t feel like a good fit but Willie is desperate.

He’s a big kid but he’s had injury problems.

He’s leaving Wisconsin for a reason.

It does give Willie another body back there.

Meh.

Alex.

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
That's news to me. Going to be a lot different coming from a team that runs downhill, between the tackles and throws a lot to the TE's and play action, to a system where every play is horizontal, run and pass!!!
I agree....im surprised he wants to play with a coach like Taggart. Wisconsin obviously has a really good system where FSU seems to be a complete disaster.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mom

We already have the Clowntown Is in Shambles thread with this and the Trash and Del Rios that Willie is assembling from the garbage dumpsters.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Well, he is guaranteed a chance a play. Behind that O-line, all the quarterbacks will probably get a chance to play. I doubt he beats out Blackmon for week 1starter though.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Hornibrook is a big disappointment at WI. Hes a pro style and INT machine. This makes no sense to me at all. It's not a fit.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Pro style QB???

Doesn’t feel like a good fit but WiLLLLLLLie is desperate.

He’s a big kid but he’s had injury problems.

He’s leaving Wisconsin for a reason.

It does give WiLLLLLLLie another body back there.

Meh.

Alex.

Austin Appleby redux. 6ypa, TD/INT ratio barely above 50%, Big 10, zzzzzz....

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
....He’s leaving Wisconsin for a reason.

Yeah like he woke up one morning and thought to himself... I live in friggin Wisconsin. ;)

In all seriousness, I don’t see this being more than an Austin Appleby type situation. Sooooo nice for the shoe to be on the other “clown foot”, while we restore our Gator pride.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Uggg... just saw my post was in the quoted section of Alex’s. Sorry guys but on my phone and out of town with no laptop. Can’t figure out how to cut and paste on this site from my iPhone. And heading out now....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Uggg... just saw my post was in the quoted section of Alex’s. Sorry guys but on my phone and out of town with no laptop. Can’t figure out how to cut and paste on this site from my iPhone. And heading out now....

Fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator