With every passing day I hate Will Muschamp more

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
I am shocked how the stench of Muschamp looms over our program. We can barely get any recruits & we are getting turned down by 3-star guys who are committed to Syracuse. SYRACUSE!!!!! And meanwhile we are trying to flip guys committed to Oregon freaking State & Louisville!

And to make matters worse, the studs that should be coming to us like Cowart & Iver & Cece might very well & go play for Muschamp & TRob. I ****ing hate him.

Attachments

• conv_2203.jpg
    conv_2203.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 65

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I think it's fair to say that hire could not have possibly gone more bad than it did. What a top to bottom disaster made even worse by delaying and bungling the inevitable.

GatorStompin'

Gator Grad '14
Nov 25, 2014
To be fair, recruits are saying he has been saying a lot of really nice things about Coach Mac. He likes our head coach, I mean that's nice.. Right?

Seriously though, the blame game starts and ends with Muschamp until Mac actually gets ours guys on the field and starts playing football. This stink is all him.

GatorGorilla

Jan 2, 2015
Dunder;n162712 said:
I am shocked how the stench of Muschamp looms over our program. We can barely get any recruits & we are getting turned down by 3-star guys who are committed to Syracuse. SYRACUSE!!!!! And meanwhile we are trying to flip guys committed to Oregon freaking State & Louisville!

And to make matters worse, the studs that should be coming to us like Cowart & Iver & Cece might very well & go play for Muschamp & TRob. I ****ing hate him.

I live in Dallas and you have now idea how happy they are we took MooseCrap. An absolute unabated disaster!!!!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I predict this thread ends up being more about Dunder's av than Muschamp's stench.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dunder;n162806 said:
78 - what up homie?

Staring at your chest for the very first time.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Look we can look back all day. It's not gonna change anything. We all wanted to see it happen but it just didn't. Harboring resentment about decisions that were made won't minimize the disappointment. So we all just need to move on and let it go.

For the record, I'm talking about Dunder's av (Denise Milani) and her decison to not do full nudes.

Muschamp can DIAF.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n162837 said:
Look we can look back all day. It's not gonna change anything. We all wanted to see it happen but it just didn't. Harboring resentment about decisions that were made won't minimize the disappointment. So we all just need to move on and let it go.

For the record, I'm talking about Dunder's av (Denise Milani) and her decison to not do full nudes.

Muschamp can DIAF.

Good Lord. You inspired me to take a closer look.

Denise-Milani-denise-milani-28735840-1015-1600.jpg

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n162845]

Good Lord. You inspired me to take a closer look.

Denise-Milani-denise-milani-28735840-1015-1600.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's just not freakin' fair.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The boobs are fake, of course. It's the hips that really make her stand out. None of the skinny, curveless stuff you often see in bikini models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.