WM Announces Treon Harris Will Start vs UGA

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n87883 said:
Note: Driskel will play a different role on the field. TE?

Per SEC conference call

What? Do you really believe your quarterback who tends to wilt under pressure was single-handedly responsible for that debacle Saturday? Last time I looked Will Muschamp was your head coach, you still have no running game not to mention the same defense that gave up 40+ points to Alabama and Missouri.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n87964 said:
What? Do you really believe your quarterback who tends to wilt under pressure was single-handedly responsible for that debacle Saturday? Last time I looked Will Muschamp was your head coach, you still have no running game not to mention the same defense that gave up 40+ points to Alabama and Missouri.

:ban2:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Alvin York;n87964 said:

You and your brethren will always know that the worst HC that Gainesville has ever seen was 4-0 against your program.

Any tall buildings in Memphis?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Alvin York;n87964 said:
You wanna go there Alvin?

To be clear, UF has rushed for almost 400 more yards than UT in one less game.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n87923]I heard it was based on a Foley and Muschamp breakfast meeting at Denny's. [/QUOTE]

Actually neither were thinking that way 'til the waitress suggested it.

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
This will be my first game in person in 4 years (I know how to pick em, don't I). I can't even describe how excited I am now to see what he's got in the drivers seat. I think we may see something crazyyyy

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n87978 said:
You wanna go there Alvin?

To be clear, UF has rushed for almost 400 more yards than UT in one less game.

No, I don't care to go there since your brought up a 400 yard discrepancy. Still it's ridiculous to think that mediocre freshman quarterback will right a sinking ship.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n87962 said:
Originally posted by The Original DC View Post
Did he announce who will be the coach?

My source said that Muschamp firmly believes he is progressing and getting better.

Getting better? From what, surgically removing that gigantic Gator Nation boot stuck up his azz?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n87964 said:

Wait...our defense gave up 40+ points? I'm sorry, was our defense on the field for the kickoff return TD? Or the punt return TD? Or the scoop and score? Or the pick 6? I'll grant you they were on the field after we fumbled the ball away deep in our own end and couldn't stop them from scoring from our own 20.

In other news, it was a Waffle House, and they ordered their hash browns scattered, smothered, covered, chunked, topped and diced.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So now we get to see Harris throw 5 times in a game! Yippee! :stars:

They won't open up the offense for a beloved veteran like Jeff, you think they're going to do it for a true freshman? They'll "play it safe". Expect Matt Jones to get 40 carries.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
WobbleGator;n87979 said:
My source says that Muschamp had no say in this decision.

At this point, it wouldn't shock me. All the more reason to just let him go. I think it would be best for everyone.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n88005 said:

They won't open up the offense for a beloved veteran like Jeff, you think they're going to do it for a true freshman? They'll "play it safe". Expect Matt Jones to get 40 carries.

Debbie_Downer.PNG

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n88005 said:

I expect Treon to be the leading rusher.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Harris will make plenty of freshman mistakes during his learning curve but no matter how he plays, he will be better than Driskel. I wouldnt put too much stock in him starting though. If he makes one mistake, they will replace him with their "experienced" one....:headslap:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Alvin York;n87999 said:
No, I don't care to go there since your brought up a 400 yard discrepancy. Still it's ridiculous to think that mediocre freshman quarterback will right a sinking ship.

I'm sure Harris will be better than any starter Tennessee has had the past decade.

Go follow your boy Crompton in Montreal..he may suck but at least Montreal is leading the division.

http://www.cfl.ca/roster/show/id/6121

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.