WM Announces Treon Harris Will Start vs UGA

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n88004 said:
Wait...our defense gave up 40+ points? I'm sorry, was our defense on the field for the kickoff return TD? Or the punt return TD? Or the scoop and score? Or the pick 6? I'll grant you they were on the field after we fumbled the ball away deep in our own end and couldn't stop them from scoring from our own 20.

In other news, it was a Waffle House, and they ordered their hash browns scattered, smothered, covered, chunked, topped and diced.

Alright, OK, I stand corrected but you STILL HAVE WILL MUSCHAMP as your head coach who is the reincarnation of Woody Hayes' 3 yards and a cloud of dust unimaginative offensuve school of football.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n87964 said:
What? Do you really believe your quarterback who tends to wilt under pressure was single-handedly responsible for that debacle Saturday? Last time I looked Will Muschamp was your head coach, you still have no running game not to mention the same defense that gave up 40+ points to Alabama and Missouri.

Defense gave up 6 points to Mizzou moron

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Alvin York;n88022 said:
Alright, OK, I stand corrected but you STILL HAVE WILL MUSCHAMP as your head coach who is the reincarnation of Woody Hayes' 3 yards and a cloud of dust unimaginative offensuve school of football.

And you still have Butch "Almost" Jones who is basically the trash kid from school that would always look for ways to cheat and still fail.

I read something on Rivals that ut's recent collective record again UF, Ala and uga is 0-21.

Seriously, time to drink bleach and shut it down.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I can't help but wonder how much of a difference that lost week for Treon made. Maybe he plays more against Mizzou... maybe he plays against LSU. Really frustrates me that an unfounded acusation did this to him.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n88022 said:

:shake: There is nothing you can say that can irritate us. A decade long losing streak will do that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n88022 said:
And he's 4-0 against you. :lmao:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So I guess we are not going to keep this thread on topic? Oh well.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Worst coach in UF history still swept tennessee lmfao

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n87964 said:
What? Do you really believe your quarterback who tends to wilt under pressure was single-handedly responsible for that debacle Saturday? Last time I looked Will Muschamp was your head coach, you still have no running game not to mention the same defense that gave up 40+ points to Alabama and Missouri.

And yet we still managed to beat you. How funny is that? Now go play in traffic, troll.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Alvin has been defeated and has retreated to his hole for the time being. That said, I am happy Treon is getting the start. What kind of numbers do you think he puts up?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n88022 said:

And you still have the coach who was beaten by Dooley...

Now, something about traffic...or big leap from a tall building....etc, etc....take your pick. Just go away.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
American numbers. Those Roman numerals are the ghey.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n88038 said:
And he's 4-0 against you. :lmao:

Two of them weren't even close. And it was John Brantley and Tyler Murphy doing the raping in those contests.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n88041 said:
The Worst coach in UF history still swept tennessee lmfao

As I've stated before we'll never live that down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.