WM Announces Treon Harris Will Start vs UGA

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Treon Harris police report was recently released. Apparently Kelvin Taylor's name comes up in it. I wonder if he was the other player the girl had slept with?

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
what happens if we beat georgia? What does that mean? With JD at QB no chance, but with Treon, I could see this kind of zookish win happening. Still doesnt save champ, right?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Gator98MD;n88084 said:
what happens if we beat georgia? What does that mean? With JD at QB no chance, but with Treon, I could see this kind of zookish win happening. Still doesnt save champ, right?

No. He is gone. Also, expect to see Driskel play as much or more than Harris....

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n88059 said:
Alvin has been defeated and has retreated to his hole for the time being. That said, I am happy Treon is getting the start. What kind of numbers do you think he puts up?

So glad York got retreated, that first one didn't take.

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
williston_gator;n88082 said:
The Treon Harris police report was recently released. Apparently Kelvin Taylor's name comes up in it. I wonder if he was the other player the girl had slept with?

Where is the report?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
rogdochar;88095 said:
Ray Finkle;n88059 said:
Alvin has been defeated and has retreated to his hole for the time being. That said, I am happy Treon is getting the start. What kind of numbers do you think he puts up?
So glad York got retreated, that first one didn't take.
Little chance any of them take, we can only hope an be supportive

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
GatorFin;88098 said:
williston_gator;n88082 said:
Where is the report?
Curious myself

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n87883 said:
Note: Driskel will play a different role on the field. TE?

Per SEC conference call

Running out to pick up the tee after kickoffs.

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
Also what are the chances they release the report hours after he gets the starting gig. I mean come on

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I dunno where to get it, but beat writers got a hold of it. I was guessing on the sleeping with the girl thing, and could be way off. It seems he was at least interviewed though.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n88079 said:
I guess thats why you still come here and try to stir the pot?

I could post a Treatise of ball breaking threads yet I could never come close to stirring the hornet's nest like a 42-13 beat down shellacking in the Swamp before the home lizards. :)

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm shocked he's making a change. Desperate times...

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n88059 said:

I, too, am very happy TH is starting. If nothing else, it turns a very nasty page for us.

Logically, given his youth, relative unfamiliarity with the entire playbook and the huge, pressure packed nature of this game, I have to believe Roper is going to be conservative. Still, Roper must be licking his chops to call ball plays for someone not named Driskel.

While I don't think the WLOCP will remind us of the fun-n-gun glory days of slinging it around the yard, I do think Treon will get his fair share of passing opps. I do think he'll leave the pocket a lot and make plays with his feet. I'd bet somewhere around 30-ish dropbacks and how many times he actually slings the ball as oppossed to scrambling - no idea..............

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
MJMGator;88118 said:
I'm shocked he's making a change. Desperate times...
I don't think it benefits Muschamp at all. It does benefit the UF football program, and that much I can appreciate

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n88115 said:
I could post a Treatise of ball breaking threads yet I could never come close to stirring the hornet's nest like a 42-13 beat down shellacking in the Swamp before the home lizards. :)

I think a 10-9 hearbreaking comeback could do that..., but you would know better than I

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh Alvin, you guys will have a new coach within a year or two yourself.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
At least our fans dont chant F-U to the apposing team. Pure classless. Not unexpected from the source though...

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n88084 said:

It would mean that WM is an even bigger idiot for not making the change sooner. Nothing can be done by Muschamp to save his job at this point, fortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.