Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n88225 said:
Run the table!

You have become the court jester. We just point and laugh.

So, do tell, what is it you coach?

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Our defense aint bad. If Treon can help provide some scoring, we have a chance (a small chance) to beat UGA and with more playing time, maybe FSU. I'm perked up already, after the last couple years, I'll take a "chance to win". But in my nightmares are visions of Foley keeping Muschamp because "He turned it around". Somebody wake me up, Freddie's in here! LOL

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n88225 said:
Run the table!

airplane-sniffing-glue-o.gif

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
How much has the champ destroyed us that we are now ecstatic because we are starting a freshman true freshman quarterback for the Georgia game.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n88351 said:
I'm reading it, and I haven't seen Harris' cell number, but they do indeed have Quincy Wilson's cell number.
Time for him to get a new number.

He gives it on page 24 of his interview with the cop.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Poor ticket sales/returns/interests prods Foley 2 Muschamp... play the Freshman = interest. Conspiracy Theory :lol:

RebelGator

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good luck, Treon....not since Barack Obama have the misguided entitlement masses been offered such hope and change.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Originally posted by Gator98MD View Post
we may need to be on Coach9 suicide watch when champ is finally officially let go

threatmatrix;n88372 said:
I'd watch that. Front row.

:popcorn:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n89345 said:
"If he doesn't have any huge holes he won't reach 100 yards with those 40 carries"- Gator Fever

lol - I expect to see Taylor get more touches than usual with Harris starting. Muschamp for some reason seems more willing to play him with Harris in there.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n89588 said:
lol - I expect to see Taylor get more touches than usual with Harris starting. Muschamp for some reason seems more willing to play him with Harris in there.

Think it has more to do with Jones is screwing up on the read option. A couple of fumbles have happened do to the miscommunication between the QB and Jones.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Gator Fever;n89588 said:

Hopefully he leaves Taylor in there enough so that he can get into synch with the offense. Some brain surgeons here don't understand that a lot of good backs need more than a handful of carries to be at their best. BTW did anyone else notice Jones miss 2 blocks last week that led to sacks ? So much for that theory about him playing more because he's better at blocking.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n89597 said:
Hopefully he leaves Taylor in there enough so that he can get into synch with the offense. Some brain surgeons here don't understand that a lot of good backs need more than a handful of carries to be at their best. BTW did anyone else notice Jones miss 2 blocks last week that led to sacks ? So much for that theory about him playing more because he's better at blocking.

Muschamp does seem to have selective memory when it comes to certain players doing things like that. On that one play he should have just took the penalty for a block in the back when he saw Treon was going to get killed.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
RebelGator;n89348 said:
Good luck, Treon....not since Barack Obama have the misguided entitlement masses been offered such hope and change.

None worse than George W. either. What a waste of 8 years that was. Ooops...this isn't the political forum is it? SMH

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Freon, Deon or whatever his name will follow the footsteps of other mediocre Florida quarterbacks that have followed the footsteps of legend, Timothy Richard Tebow.

The year is 5 AT. Florida is still seeking the double Holy Grain of Superstar head coach and quarterback.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well if you buy into the thought that guys like Danny and Tim are once in a generation QB's then our next break out star QB is eating boogers right about now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator