WM Press Conference Live Feed

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Never weren't T, a little hint though , Fever is never gonna change his mind.A couple of weeks ago he was using last year as a measuring stick for Jones. But I do think you're right, in every one of the reports at the live practices I've read from local to Nat'l they all thought it was 1-2 with Taylor and Jones. And they all commented on how strong and fast(for him) he looked.I would guess that it doesn't really matter who starts at rb or wr for that matter as Roper has proven he likes to spread it around. Doubt seriously we'll see 1 back carrying the load like Gilly did in '12.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator;n35480 said:
Never weren't T, a little hint though , Fever is never gonna change his mind.A couple of weeks ago he was using last year as a measuring stick for Jones. But I do think you're right, in every one of the reports at the live practices I've read from local to Nat'l they all thought it was 1-2 with Taylor and Jones. And they all commented on how strong and fast(for him) he looked.I would guess that it doesn't really matter who starts at rb or wr for that matter as Roper has proven he likes to spread it around. Doubt seriously we'll see 1 back carrying the load like Gilly did in '12.
Well Jones is a big back with the best hands and probably the fastest of our running backs atleast our main 3.I think he'll fit very well in roper' s system. With our depth there's no way one back gets that many carries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.