Wolverine fans thoughts on the Orange & Blue debut

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They've played us a total of 3 times in history, all within the last 15 years and beat us each time. The last time they beat us like we were their step child. I wouldn't be too impressed with us either.

It's time for that sh!t to end. We need to beat the crap out of those snooty, effete, hot toddy sippin' blowhards.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep you usually get the opposing team overestimating you but Michigan seems pretty arrogant with how they talk about this game. I guess we did look like a cluster at times with the walk ons out there etc. Despite all their personnel losses they seem convinced they will have a pretty good D line this year. Their biggest concern seems to be their offensive line.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Meatchicken will have numerous concerns going into Dallas. But I have to expect that coming from them for a couple of reasons. We have not beaten them and they tend to have that arrogant pOSU attitude about themselves. We all knew that the O&B Debut would be nothing more than a Vanilla Pudding desert making show. Divits is right....this shyt needs to stop. But I actually think for this matchup in the series is about as even as it can get. Mac has 4.5 months now to prepare and get it done. I am not at all surprised by anything their fans say or do. I am sure when I get to Dallas that we'll see the same kind of treatment that the Bucknuts gave before the thrashing they got in Glendale. I sure hope this one turns out the same way.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They fired Nusschump. They think he is shyt and they are right.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
They've played us a total of 3 times in history, all within the last 15 years and beat us each time. The last time they beat us like we were their step child. I wouldn't be too impressed with us either.

It's time for that sh!t to end. We need to beat the crap out of those snooty, effete, hot toddy sippin' blowhards.
Yes, they beat us three times and I would trade all three of those losses for this game that is actually bigger than those previous three all put together. No real hate for Michigan. But playing a real team the first game is certainly a new thing and I like it.

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And of course the Michigan thread has to have them making fun of us blocking our own guys, and also dropped a reference of UF scoring 41 points...not so subtle jab at their pOSU counterparts....

They also seem to be obsessed with their own "Don Brown" defense. Whoever that is. I've never heard of him. I assume their DC but too lazy to look up another team's coordinator.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sizing up your opponent from a spring game. :facepalm:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And of course the Michigan thread has to have them making fun of us blocking our own guys, and also dropped a reference of UF scoring 41 points...not so subtle jab at their pOSU counterparts....

They also seem to be obsessed with their own "Don Brown" defense. Whoever that is. I've never heard of him. I assume their DC but too lazy to look up another team's coordinator.

I think it is the DC. I saw him talking on TV and he is a little arrogant himself. He almost acts like their losses arent a big issue and the defense will be fine especially their DL. It might just be Harbaugh telling them to talk like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator