Woman wants to be so fat she can't move

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Monica said: ‘The funnel feeding is what I really look forward to. I find it to be a very sexual experience and I know Sid likes it too."

Allllllllrighty then.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Monica said: ‘I could get hit by a car tomorrow and my life would be over. At least if I die this way I will have lived out the life I wanted and fulfilled all of my dreams.’

How TF will she get anywhere near a car? And how would a driver NOT see her?

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I respect anyone with goals and enough moxie to chase them. Good for her. And I respect her boyfriend and "feeder" helping her to reach her goals. I hope to use this article to convince my girlfriend to finally agree to become my feeder. Nothing tastier than eating meals through a tube.

I look forward to following her progress until either her heart explodes, or she is suffocated in her sleep by the fat rolls on her neck.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
How TF will she get anywhere near a car? And how would a driver NOT see her?
If she got hit by a car it would be the end of the cars life

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That feeder is one sneaky basterd. He's trying to demobilize her so he can get a piece whenever he wants.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That feeder is one sneaky basterd. He's trying to demobilize her so he can get a piece whenever he wants.
The sad thing is he is only helping to kill her.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That is insane. Noway in hell am I going to watch the video in that article. I stopped reading when they said they would be good parents.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would normally say that's unbelievable. But in today's society I can totally believe this crazy schit is happening.
Pure insanity!

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The sad thing is he is only helping to kill her.
I realize that you've got to follow that whole Hippocratic Oath thingee, but would this really be all that bad?

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
how's paying for all that food?

oh, you & I are, along with her health care that she can't afford either. - thanks US Gov't. :thumbup:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That was a question I had: how can they afford this? She obviously isn't working, and neither will he, if he has to provide around-the-clock care. I can only assume the taxpayers will handle this as some kind of disability claim.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You know Bammer is aroused by this.

ad_218140416.jpg

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
That was a question I had: how can they afford this? She obviously isn't working, and neither will he, if he has to provide around-the-clock care. I can only assume the taxpayers will handle this as some kind of disability claim.
I made an oblique reference to this in myearlier post comparing her ti Homer Simpson. In one Simpsons episode, if I remember correctly, Homer intentionally gorged himself to obesity in order to qualify for disability. In her case, she may also qualify for more benefits if she has a child. We would, of course, end up paying for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.