Word of Caution

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by chferg, Oct 19, 2014.

1. The Original DC

The Original DC Postradamus
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $61
    Ratings:
    +835 / -57
    I don't detect sleaze with Franklin, but hey, just the right amount of sleaziness in a HC earned us two national titles not so long ago.

2. t-gator

t-gator too sexy for my shirt

Oxbucks:
    $4,459
    Ratings:
    +10,281 / -534
    ​exactly most great coaches have some kind of personality disorder or just doesn't click like everyone else and yea I get that from Franklin. I'd be on cloud 9 if he was hired, I think it's a long shot but who really knows

3. chferg

chferg #CousinEddieTime

Oxbucks:
    $1,125
    Ratings:
    +2,845 / -176
    Guys you have seen how Franklin's team has looked this year right? They have a NFL QB and a ton of talent and they are awful...only reason I've watched their games is that my fam are penn state fans...I don't want Franklin

4. Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Bring Back Mohamed, Slev and Assquish
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $56,799
    Ratings:
    +83,928 / -5,428
    Franklin is already making 6 mil a year and frankly doesn't have the resume to back that up.

• The Original DC

The Original DC Postradamus
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $61
      Ratings:
      +835 / -57
      He took over a Penn State team that has been in utter disarray for years now and has them 4-2. We all know he did stuff at Vandy that NOBODY has ever come close to doing. And perhaps most importantly, he is absolutely KILLING it in recruiting at Penn State, and he recruited very well at Vandy. Think about that, Penn State, fresh off an extremely messy coaching divorce with Obrien, still feeling the affects of probation (even though that was recently lessened by the NCAA), still not too far removed from the Sandusky/Paterno stigma, yet he's recruiting at a top ten pace. If you can recruit very well at Penn St and Vandy, you'll be amazing at UF.

• dubster1

dubster1 Chip Kelly is a done deal
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $247
      Ratings:
      +2,160 / -15
      while we are cleaning house. make sure fooley is in the moving truck as well. he has singled handedly destroyed our program for the next 5 years

• Floridagator

Floridagator Senior Member

Oxbucks:
        $53
        Ratings:
        +337 / -16
        Abraham Lincoln would disagree