The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n83858 said:
And he does seem sleezy enough to leave after one year

I don't detect sleaze with Franklin, but hey, just the right amount of sleaziness in a HC earned us two national titles not so long ago.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n83872 said:
I don't detect sleaze with Franklin, but hey, just the right amount of sleaziness in a HC earned us two national titles not so long ago.

​exactly most great coaches have some kind of personality disorder or just doesn't click like everyone else and yea I get that from Franklin. I'd be on cloud 9 if he was hired, I think it's a long shot but who really knows

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Guys you have seen how Franklin's team has looked this year right? They have a NFL QB and a ton of talent and they are awful...only reason I've watched their games is that my fam are penn state fans...I don't want Franklin

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n83834 said:
Franklin is still my #1 candidate. Offensive-minded, young, previous HC experience, experience in the SEC.

Franklin is already making 6 mil a year and frankly doesn't have the resume to back that up.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n83929 said:
Guys you have seen how Franklin's team has looked this year right? They have a NFL QB and a ton of talent and they are awful...only reason I've watched their games is that my fam are penn state fans...I don't want Franklin

He took over a Penn State team that has been in utter disarray for years now and has them 4-2. We all know he did stuff at Vandy that NOBODY has ever come close to doing. And perhaps most importantly, he is absolutely KILLING it in recruiting at Penn State, and he recruited very well at Vandy. Think about that, Penn State, fresh off an extremely messy coaching divorce with Obrien, still feeling the affects of probation (even though that was recently lessened by the NCAA), still not too far removed from the Sandusky/Paterno stigma, yet he's recruiting at a top ten pace. If you can recruit very well at Penn St and Vandy, you'll be amazing at UF.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
while we are cleaning house. make sure fooley is in the moving truck as well. he has singled handedly destroyed our program for the next 5 years

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gators79;n83794 said:
Cut our losses, suck for a couple of years. I can live with that. But this WM project is killing me..Fire the LOSER...once a loser always a loser...WM is not going to start winning games.
Abraham Lincoln would disagree

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.