Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Got it in 6, but I hate ones like today where with my 3rd guess i was already stuck, so i went ahead and used a word where i already knew the last letter was in the wrong spot, but wanted to use two other letters that ultimately helped. Also on that 3rd guess, before "cheating," I tried to invent not one, but two words that Wordle rejected... well Wordle, I have one thing to say about that!
Agree To Disagree Lunar Eclipse GIF by You're The Worst

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: deliberately guessing a word that you know is wrong isn't a very sound strategy.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
:lol: deliberately guessing a word that you know is wrong isn't a very sound strategy.
:lol:
I’ve done it too. You use five letters you haven’t tried to narrow it down further.

Depending on the answer the day before determines the first word I use. My theory is that the next day the word is very different. @Seedy says, “duh, it’s different.”

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
Yeah, today was a rare six for me. Damn repeating letters!
I call it a "consonant dump" to try to get some letters to work with. Important when you have more letter possibilities than remaining guesses.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I try to get most of RSTLNE in that first guess, something like stern, stare, least, learn.

Nailed a 2 today. There were only a couple of possibilities that came to mind and I guessed right.

Haven’t been playing long. I don’t recall losing a game but probably left one unfinished.

IMG_9203.jpeg

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I try to get most of RSTLNE in that first guess, something like stern, stare, least, learn.

Nailed a 2 today. There were only a couple of possibilities that came to mind and I guessed right.

Haven’t been playing long. I don’t recall losing a game but probably left one unfinished.

View attachment 68091
Great job! ... and I think I know which one of those words you must have used FIRST to get it in two! :lol: I got it in three, but I think I got a little lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.