World Records

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
You haven't made the "O face" in 15 year and 3 months (when you got married)?!?!?!?!?!?!? That may actually be more the "norm" than the "record"!

I think he meant he hadn't given a man a blow job in 15 years 3 months. I presume its because he got married.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I think he meant he hadn't given a man a blow job in 15 years 3 months. I presume its because he got married.

Oh No Reaction GIF by Gatorade

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Man?

Man???

Lissen up you troglodyte: It’s 2023. He could just as easily be giving a BJ to a woman with a penis.

Your words are literal genocide.

Blocked, doxxed, and reported to the authorities for racism and nazism. :shakehead:

Alex.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Man?

Man???

Lissen up you troglodyte: It’s 2023. He could just as easily be giving a BJ to a woman with a penis.

Your words are literal genocide.

Blocked, doxxed, and reported to the authorities for racism and nazism. :shakehead:

Alex.

He?

He??

I was referring to you!!

But I guess I deserve that for assuming your gender and the gender of the person being fellated. You could take the position you identify as a woman and are blowing someone who identifies as a man so according to the new rules in society that would make it no homo.

Therefore your report of racism, naziism should be amended to include homophobia (cause I am REALLY scared of the homos). I should probably add that to my post about things I am afraid of in that other thread.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
HOF all the way here............there are so many things to say but ................i did have an uncle eat a bologna sandwhich for lunch like 30 yrs. And he had a big dog job for the Lakeland power company. 15 yrs...... I wouldnt last 15 days even as old as I am...............reminds me of wife #1 .................shoulda stayed out of this thread.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I started a new job in late 1989 and my boss had already worked there for over 22 years. I worked there until late 1995. My boss had a pimento cheese sandwich EVERY SINGLE DAY of those 28 years. After I left he continued that lunch for several more years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.