Worst/most disappointing series finales

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I didn’t see GoT, but my daughter and son weren’t exactly thrilled with how it ended.

For me, probably the Sopranos

(FYI - @CDGator gone be pissed that you’re starting a “Wednesday Worst” on a Tuesday night.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lost.

Was a bit too young to understand why they blew up the set of Little House on the Prairie at the time, but it was a brilliant move by Michael Landon to preserve the show.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Lost.

Was a bit too young to understand why they blew up the set of Little House on the Prairie at the time, but it was a brilliant move by Michael Landon to preserve the show.

LOST is my all time favorite....what didn't you like about it?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I didn’t see GoT, but my daughter and son weren’t exactly thrilled with how it ended.

For me, probably the Sopranos

(FYI - @CDGator gone be pissed that you’re starting a “Wednesday Worst” on a Tuesday night.
Yeah; Sopranos.

Also game 7 of the '91 WS, with the Twins getting a walk off single in the bottom of the 10th to beat the Braves. Now that I think about it, that was a worse series ending than the Sopranos

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Yeah; Sopranos.

Also game 7 of the '91 WS, with the Twins getting a walk off single in the bottom of the 10th to beat the Braves. Now that I think about it, that was a worse series ending than the Sopranos

The Twins cheated

How I Met Your Mother
Roseanne
Chuck
Ozark
Seinfeld

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
I hated Sopranos ending initially but after watching it again I grew to like it. Tony died just like he and Bobby talked about in the boat earlier that season. We had been watching the diner scene from Tony’s POV and when he got whacked we saw it from his POV as well. Everything went black and he “never heard it when it happened”.

Chase finally came clean about final scene below..

Sopranos Creator David Chase Finally Confirms Tony's Fate - E! Online

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Agree w/ Seinfeld and Sopranos. Dexter was weak. I didn't like Breaking Bad.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Yeah; Sopranos.

I hated the Twins, but pulled for them because of Jack Morris... he pitched all 10 innings of that game, because, that's what Jack did, pitch complete games.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
As a diehard Braves fan, I still have that World Series on VHS....devastating way to lose but it was one of the best WS I have ever seen...

How I Met Your Mother I get the disappointment but I understand why they went in the direction they did.

Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Friends, Sons of Anarchy I thought wrapped up nicely

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Agree with others
On game of thrones as the worst .The whole last season sucked and the ending was stupid . Didn’t like the original Dexter ending either .

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb