Worst oline ever?

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by Albert, Oct 13, 2019.

1. PastyStoole

PastyStoole Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $2,215
    Ratings:
    +4,133 / -76
    Not even close to the worst o-line ever, and you are very lucky, my friend, if you weren't around in 1988. We scored a combined total of three points in the Auburn and Georgia games, which were always on back to back weeks back then. In the Auburn shutout, (the last shutout of the Gators before our current NCAA record scoring streak), the Auburn defenders were stuffing Willie Mclendon five yards deep in the backfield on every running play. The prior week against Vandy, (who was worse then than they are even today), we scored 9 points in a loss.

• Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Bring Back Mohamed, Slev and Assquish
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $56,799
      Ratings:
      +83,928 / -5,428
      The whole thread is silly.

It is the worst run game play calling ever perhaps.... although we did get to see the majesty of Chris Leak running the option too.

• neteng

neteng Fuga!
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $3,729
      Ratings:
      +3,759 / -292
      My reply to this thread was in no way in support of the OP ... it was just the first OL thread I found and I didn't think what I was providing was worth its own thread. No where near the worst OL ever ... but ... it has some serious issues.