Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Andre Worton is hurt, just when he begins to start his 4th straight "gonna be a breakout season"?

If he isn't wearing #4, he should be by now. It's the same people who used to be Debose fans pumping him too, :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Andre Worton is hurt, just when he begins to start his 4th straight "gonna be a breakout season"?

If he isn't wearing #4, he should be by now. It's the same people who used to be Debose fans pumping him too, :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

It's been Powell's to wear for awhile. If he can avoid the injury bug that bit him after a good start last year, the blight Debose put on #4 will continue washing away.

Worton is on the road to being another one of the coulda, woulda, shoulda legacies.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm not counting on him, but if he produces any at all this year, it'll be an improvement.
I'd be happy if he ended up with more than 20 catches this year which isn't great but like you said at least it's more than what we've got in the past.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I would say Wells and Cleveland will be helping out w' security during the 1st game. Probably the sniper division!
I'd go as far as to say we won't see either of them until the second half of the season unless we suffer a ton of....I'm not even gonna say it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator