Would this have been wrong?

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
So I was standing on the sidelines at a big HS football game tonight, and Gus Malzahn was there to see a big 5-star recruit on our team. He was standing right by me for most of the game.

I SO wanted to go up to him and nicely shake his hand and say 'we're really glad that coach muschamp is at auburn now' and leave it at that... not mention (unless he asked) that I wasn't an auburn fan..

My wife would NOT let me.

(the principal is also a gator.. he thought it would have been kinda funny.. wrong, but funny)

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I would have told him thanks for taking Muscrap off our hands, all in good fun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I would just point and laugh while saying Muschamp is going to get you fired.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
biggator6;n294477 said:
So I was standing on the sidelines at a big HS football game tonight, and Gus Malzahn was there to see a big 5-star recruit on our team. He was standing right by me for most of the game.

I SO wanted to go up to him and nicely shake his hand and say 'we're really glad that coach muschamp is at auburn now' and leave it at that... not mention (unless he asked) that I wasn't an auburn fan..

(the principal is also a gator.. he thought it would have been kinda funny.. wrong, but funny)

Here, my gift to you...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It would've been wrong. But I bet it would've felt great!:giggle:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he was actually scouting a job considering he's likely to begin a regression.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
biggator6;n294477 said:

Well we know who runs the show in that relationship.. All jokes aside, it would've been a bit rude but all in good fun. He probably would've laughed it off.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
**** it, who cares what he would have thought unless you were trying to get a job somewhere in his circle of influence. Otherwise, you could have asked him why Chump is so toxic wherever he lands.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I would have asked him -- do you feel more like the next Terry Bowden or the next Gene Chizik?

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
**** Malzahn and **** chimp. Those two pricks belong together. They handed rapeis and f$u a championship on a silver platter. Let that sink in. You had every right to flex your Gator pride. Now the good guys are climbing back to where they belong--#1. It's only a matter of time now.

:chomp:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n294525 said:
I would have asked him -- do you feel more like the next Tommy Tuberville or the next Mack Brown?
FIFY What a wide path of destruction the Mustystank "don't make it hard on the defense" game plan has left in its wake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator