WTF? Gator Hater?

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Already brought it to Ox's attention in the suggestions. Basically he has no control over the ads and suggested adblocker if it bothered me.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The adds are automated, ox has 2 choices. No adds = no revenue. Random adds = revenue and sometimes odd nonsensical adds. Add blocker ftw.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
The adds are automated, ox has 2 choices. No adds = no revenue. Random adds = revenue and sometimes odd nonsensical adds. Add blocker ftw.
Actually he has a 3rd option but this is a new board and getting long term sponsorship doesn't happen overnight.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You should just be happy that they are paying for our forum.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I thought that site was different from what it was. I went ahead and was just able to block that individual site. I can't imagine anyone here would want to buy "Gator Hate" gear. I thought the site offered "hate" gear on all schools, not just UF. We shouldn't see it anymore.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n40572 said:
I thought that site was different from what it was. I went ahead and was just able to block that individual site. I can't imagine anyone here would want to buy "Gator Hate" gear. I thought the site offered "hate" gear on all schools, not just UF. We shouldn't see it anymore.

It was only there because you allow Alvin York's existence here. Or are you Alvin? :suspect2:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
I had no idea you could block certain ads. I learned something today! :stars:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's funny. Especially since I just logged on and saw a picture of Butch Jones with a caption that said, "Vol or life."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.