Yah.... but......thread

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It was a great day and exceeded my expectations but cuuf is still a dick head.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
This pretty much sums up what no pumper will acknowledge. No matter how good of a class we recruit, as long as we hire substandard coaches like Nord and Nussmeier and any other FIU/FAU rejects we pulled out of a raging dumpster fire, we won't be elite. If you don't have elite coaches who can help these players grow, all the top 10 signing classes in the world won't help you do anything except beat the crappy SECE so that we can get curb stomped in the championship game.

No question.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
we continue to be DBU, if we can stuff 2 of them in one uniform and use them on the line of scrimmage that could help. Getting the numbers up will help the next HC if butters can't improve the offense.

Major relief that that suckage wasn't as bad as feared. Whether butters can find his balls and get rid of nuss and nord is TBD, as long as those guys are on the staff, the product on the field will suffer.

Next step is get one of the RSo QB ready to start, forget LDR, he's a servicable backup only.

Finally, beat our damn rivals and beat good teams.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Mac's best day as our HC. Was a great day for the program. We won Florida back. Half our class came from South Florida.

In his presser, he talked about how important it was to win the state in recruiting.

Win the state and you'll compete for championships.

We did not win the state back. That's horse manure piled as far as the eye can see. ZERO kids out of the top ten in state is not winning the state back. Getting ass rammed by FSU on and off the field is not winning the state back.

Pump the BS somewhere else. That I ain't buying. Any other pumper buying that shyt?

I'll admit that Mac had a great day and closed well but no where did he win the state back. That's fantasy.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We did not win the state back. That's horse manure piled as far as the eye can see. ZERO kids out of the top ten in state is not winning the state back. Getting ass rammed by FSU on and off the field is not winning the state back.

Pump the BS somewhere else. That I ain't buying. Any other pumper buying that shyt?

I'll admit that Mac had a great day and closed well but no where did he win the state back. That's fantasy.

You know what sucks about being a mod? I can't ignore people.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You know what sucks about being a mod? I can't ignore people.

Oh poor you. I guess hate the poster not the truth. You really believe we won the state back? I'd wager a ton of cash that even fellow pumpers would not agree with you.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Oh poor you. I guess hate the poster not the truth. You really believe we won the state back? I'd wager a ton of cash that even fellow pumpers would not agree with you.

You cant keep your mouth shut for one fricken day. Idiot.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

There's no truth to what you're saying. You're taking data and manipulating it to fit your agenda and harping on it. I don't mind objective criticism but you've taken it to a whole new level.

Everywhere on rivals, other recruiting services, and Twitter they are lauding the job of the staff. There's a discussion everywhere about how for the first time in a long time Florida has beaten out our rivals in the state in recruiting.

A lot of us are excited about today. We only have one poster on the website today that's being a complete asshat.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
There's no truth to what you're saying. You're taking data and manipulating it to fit your agenda and harping on it. I don't mind objective criticism but you've taken it to a whole new level.

Everywhere on rivals, other recruiting services, and Twitter they are lauding the job of the staff. There's a discussion everywhere about how for the first time in a long time Florida has beaten out our rivals in the state in recruiting.

A lot of us are excited about today. We only have one poster on the website today that's being a complete asshat.

I agree they closed well. They did not win back the state. That's garbage and you know it. No one thinks that. ZERO kids in the top ten. Are you using that stupid graphic about the top 100? BUWAHAHAHAHAHA Thats funny dude.

Mac and Co closed well but did not win back the state from anything. Try scoring a TD on fSU then come talk to me. Nice hat azz

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Not the point. You just dont have any control over your hate spewing. You just cant do it. No matter how much good, you always find reason to vomit on every thread.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For months now Rex has been telling us UF should only have top 10 classes on down years (he thinks we should always be top 5 non-down years). I kinda agree with him, but the funny thing is, we've been DOWN for about 9 years now. Mac pulls a top 10 class, and it still ain't good enough for old Rexy. I see a pattern here ole boy. I don't believe Mac will ever do anything to your satisfaction no matter how much he ups his game.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
For months now Rex has been telling us UF should only have top 10 classes on down years (he thinks we should always be top 5 non-down years). I kinda agree with him, but the funny thing is, we've been DOWN for about 9 years now. Mac pulls a top 10 class, and it still ain't good enough for old Rexy. I see a pattern here ole boy. I don't believe Mac will ever do anything to your satisfaction no matter how much he ups his game.

It's going to take a lot for Mac to win me back. Getting an average UF class isn';t going to do it. That should be the bare minimum. WHy should I lower my bar? ANd even if I did lower it...UGA, Bama and FSU all did way better than us. SO how happy are you? Has Mac proven he can beat teams with more talent in your eyes?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree they closed well. They did not win back the state. That's garbage and you know it. No one thinks that. ZERO kids in the top ten. Are you using that stupid graphic about the top 100? BUWAHAHAHAHAHA Thats funny dude.

Mac and Co closed well but did not win back the state from anything. Try scoring a TD on fSU then come talk to me. Nice hat azz

Half the kids are from IMG. We've never pull anybody from IMG. EVER.

It's not top only 100. It's top 50. We pulled more in the top 50 and more in the top 100. But keep changing the data as you need it.

I don't even know how to respond to that asinine FSU scoring comment.

I guess you find it funny?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Not the point. You just dont have any control over your hate spewing. You just cant do it. No matter how much good, you always find reason to vomit on every thread.

It is the point. It's over the top to say we won back the state of FL. No one outside of our own mouthpieces is saying anything close to that. NOt to mention FSU signed the top DT from Texas and the number two RB in the country. Both 5 stars and out of state kids. We used to do that long ago.

Hate the poster not the truth.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Half the kids are from IMG. We've never pull anybody from IMG. EVER.

It's not top only 100. It's top 50. We pulled more in the top 50 and more in the top 100. But keep changing the data as you need it.

I don't even know how to respond to that asinine FSU scoring comment.

I guess you find it funny?

We did not win back the state. Other pumpers do not agree with you. They hate my guts and can't agree with your stupid statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator