You' Can't Spell CITRUS

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like that is a classic. Was that Tee Martin meets Alex Brown?

Or was that Alvie's boy Bray?
Seems like that is a classic. Was that Tee Martin meets Alex Brown?

Or was that Alvie's boy Bray?

Damn you Law! I had to look and look to find that again. CRS these days.

I did that in September 2011, so it was GAY STAR BRAY. I did a couple of other ones, but that one is still my favorite.

I was inspired by the "UT Pimp" mad drawing story, as seen on Shaggy Bevo, back then.

I have a couple of other classic Tennessee beat-down pics (not my own artwork, you understand) that I saved. I can post them if you'd like....or maybe just save them for the next stupid "Vo11unteers are Queer" thread Alvie puts up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Damn you Law! I had to look and look to find that again. CRS these days.
I have a couple of other classic Tennessee beat-down pics (not my own artwork, you understand) that I saved.
Do post, do post. It's always fun to laugh at the Voles.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
-

ShI think he's missed out on a great opportunity to be captain of a ship destined to blaze a new trail in the SEC.

2348f49d17c79931e1bc7b2e867dc2af.jpg

Yes, and what a spectacular ship it is, isn't it?

Can't wait to visit our "Home away from home" in Kneel Down Stadium." It'll be fun to watch it empty out in the third quarter again.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A Gator Fan's Letter to Santa:

I’m a Gator and I’m sure you’ve heard about how needy we’ve become. I hope you’ll give consideration to my special Gator wishlist.

1. A new pair of Jorts, Remember when I was just a little kid sitting on your lap and you asked my why I was wearing Jorts in December? Remember how I told you for a Gator fan this is a most sacred garment. Santa, little kid or grown man, I love my Jorts

2. A new quarterback. We have Treon Harris. Santa, he sucks. Can’t you look in your sack and find us a decent quarterback that can throw a pass?

3. A beautiful stadium. Santa, have you ever gazed at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium while you were passing over Gainesville? You know and I know its a concrete monstrosity.

4. And end to the Noles domination. Santa, you know them Noles are our most hated bitter rival. They be kicking our ass for the last six years, winning 5 out of 6 and 3 in a row at the Swamp. The victorious hatchet chop has got to go.

5. A SEC Championship. Santa, we haven’t won since Tim Tebow trotted off to the NFL. We want bask in the sun of Atlanta again.

6. Keep Tennessee down and out. Santa, if the Vol rise to the top again and start winning over the Gators there will be a mass meltdown in the state of Florida. We just cannot abide a happy Junior and Lulu buck dancing to “Rocky Top”. Please, Please, Please don’t let Tennessee become a force in the Southeastern Conference again!!!!!!

7. Alvin York. Santa, this devil is the scourge of the Gator Nation. He’s always saying insulting and hateful remarks about our beloved Gators. He has no respect or regard for all things Gator. Make him into a more kind, considerate and tolerant human being.

regards

WillGetin, typical Gator fan

PS
I left you a Coca Cola and some Cookies under the tree in my Trailer

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's time for the dungeon.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This has nothing to do with this thread.

This kid is me.
:)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Santa told me. He whispered in my ear. "Next year in Neyland.......VICTORY"
I know that Santa. His name is Buck and he smells like cigarettes and Thunderbird. When he isnt enticing little boys to sit on his lap in Memphis, he travels as a carnie.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know that Santa. His name is Buck and he smells like cigarettes and Thunderbird. When he isnt enticing little boys to sit on his lap in Memphis, he travels as a carnie.

Lessons from life, huh? I've no doubt you're a world renown expert on the subject.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
It used to be that I wanted to see Tennessee lose more than anyone else, even Notre Dame. But I actually like their new coach now, so I think I'd rather see them beat Notre Dame.
But 9 victories in a row for Alabama and 11 in a row for Florida are a couple of pretty good streaks. Let's keep them going.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lessons from life, huh? I've no doubt you're a world renown expert on the subject.
Yeah, the difference is you were sitting on his lap, while I was sending troopers to have him arrested for failing to register.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.