Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I beg to disagree.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Hopefully our Defense remembers what Uga did to us last year and they hate them as much as we do. They need to play with a chip on their shoulder. Uga embarrassed us last year. We need to bury them.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Hopefully our Defense remembers what Uga did to us last year and they hate them as much as we do. They need to play with a chip on their shoulder. Uga embarrassed us last year. We need to bury them.
Need a pre game speech like this

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
you don’t. That is impossible
giphy.gif

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
you don’t. That is impossible
I hate the color red because of gorgia. I refuse to wear it. I had to restrain my first wife at that game in the 80s from going after a little ga. gal in her plaid abomination of what passed for uga regalia. All the girl was doing was jumping up and shaking and cheering when the pups didnt piss on the floor. One of my happiest moments was watching one of Jax.'s finest take out a Ga fan with one punch on the field as they were trying to take the goal posts. When I think of the WW2 shenanigans of that POS program I want to vomit. fck georgia and the ancient tractor they rode in on. Deliverance was set in gorgia for a good reason.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You say because of his demeanor it was hard for him to be a head coach, but on a day to day basis, does he really effect a team that much? Doesn't it still come down to X's & O's and Jimmy's & Joe's?

“When the other team has good coaching and as much or more talent, yeah it matters. Like before Georgia, we barely lost to LSU and Texas A&M but we're still in the running to win our division and we need to win this game. We hear all the BS the week leading up to the game, but this is Georgia, we want a piece of them, so we're in the locker-room getting psyched up. Players are jumping around, going around to lockers and getting everyone hype and everyone had forgotten about all the BS off the field that week and we were ready to hit the field. Then here comes MAC, instead of talking about how this is one of our big rivals and if we win it we still got a chance to reach all our goals and getting us fired up to play, all he talked about right before the game was what was going on with him and the rumors of him getting fired. Instead of letting us put that to the side and focus on the game, he made all the BS about him the center point. He was like, 'don't worry about me, put your mind on the game.' It's like, we already did that, now you brought it back up. The atmosphere in the room went from a 10 to a two. It wasn't only you could see guys reaction to it, some guys were speaking out about it, how is he going to bring all that BS up. This is about us playing a game today. Going in we were hyped up ready to play and he took all the air out of us. Look how flat we were. We were ready for it to be over after he talked to us pre-game. Then when we saw the pictures of him laughing coming off the field, we were ready for his ass to be out of there.”

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You say because of his demeanor it was hard for him to be a head coach, but on a day to day basis, does he really effect a team that much? Doesn't it still come down to X's & O's and Jimmy's & Joe's?

“When the other team has good coaching and as much or more talent, yeah it matters. Like before Georgia, we barely lost to LSU and Texas A&M but we're still in the running to win our division and we need to win this game. We hear all the BS the week leading up to the game, but this is Georgia, we want a piece of them, so we're in the locker-room getting psyched up. Players are jumping around, going around to lockers and getting everyone hype and everyone had forgotten about all the BS off the field that week and we were ready to hit the field. Then here comes MAC, instead of talking about how this is one of our big rivals and if we win it we still got a chance to reach all our goals and getting us fired up to play, all he talked about right before the game was what was going on with him and the rumors of him getting fired. Instead of letting us put that to the side and focus on the game, he made all the BS about him the center point. He was like, 'don't worry about me, put your mind on the game.' It's like, we already did that, now you brought it back up. The atmosphere in the room went from a 10 to a two. It wasn't only you could see guys reaction to it, some guys were speaking out about it, how is he going to bring all that BS up. This is about us playing a game today. Going in we were hyped up ready to play and he took all the air out of us. Look how flat we were. We were ready for it to be over after he talked to us pre-game. Then when we saw the pictures of him laughing coming off the field, we were ready for his ass to be out of there.”
:mad:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How much do I hate UGAly. I sort of go into a rage like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb