You will know when....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No. Unless it's determined that he was teaching/encouraging the players how to commit these rules violations/crimes, then in all likelihood, he can't be fired for cause and lose his $$$$.

Unfortunately that also means we are probably on probation.... not that it matters since we have been 10-30 scholly players (real players not walkons) since 2010.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Doubt he knew about it, but what if it continues to grow and looks really bad on the school and program, would we still have to give him all his buyout money?

Negative. perhaps we could be cited for lacks of institutional control and perhaps the death penalty? hey there is a thought. We would not have to watch this BS anymore. Seriously anything to get rid of Butters I am on board with.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I for one am routing for more suspensions. We need anything and everything we can get to push this imbecile out the door.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
With this whole debit card thing going on, if it continues to grow in players found involved, would it be grounds for getting rid of Mac and not having to pay his buyout? Like a morality clause, or does that not qualify? Like Ole Miss was able to do with Freeze. I know it's like comparing apples and oranges between the two, but could it at least qualify to knock off some of the buyout.
Yes! The only silver lining I can find out there and I am going to clutch it tight.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think we could've managed that against the same opponent?
You serious, Clark? I realize we played like dogsh*t last night and we're all some super emotional train wrecks who need a blankie and a binkie right now, but NAIA is a step below Division III. There are high school programs who could beat NAIA teams.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You serious, Clark? I realize we played like dogsh*t last night and we're all some super emotional train wrecks who need a blankie and a binkie right now, but NAIA is a step below Division III. There are high school programs who could beat NAIA teams.
Again, you think we could do it? :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Our offense is worse than a number of high school programs.

We will struggle next week.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I should have added Drooley and Andrieu going guns free on Butters is a clear sign the firing is near.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our offense is worse than a number of high school programs.

I wonder how many high school rosters are composed of three-star athletes. We actually may struggle against a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator