Your Best Nostradamus ~

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
If the Gators lose, I'll be hammered drunk.
If the lose I'll be drunk. If they wind I'll be drunk. Win-win.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We win because we out played them in the trenches, did not make stupid mistakes, and played as a Team (starting to do so again - not since 2006). We lost because someone did not believe.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If we win it's because our O-line didn't suck
If we lose it's because our O-line sucks and that guy were not supposed to mention got killed

Instigator

Sep 6, 2014
If the Gators win it will be because we stop their running game and our field goal kickers don't miss any.

If we lose it will be because we beat ourselves

Honestly - I feel really good about our match ups and think tomorrow will be the day the Gators return to glory.

gat0rjay

Sep 7, 2014
If the Gators win it will be because of a breakout offensive performance, and the offense will have out gained the pachyderms in both rushing and passing yards while also turning the ball over less and limiting their number of bad plays (drops, bad routes/throws, missed blocking assignments that waste a play, etc) to 5 or less.
The Game Ball will go to the offensive line for giving JD time to make good decisions, and opening up enough holes for our RB's to keep the dumbos honest.

If the Gators lose...

No, won't do that one.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If the Gators lose it will probably be due to interceptions thrown and fumbles. Blowout loss.

If we win, it's because we shut down their running game, play out of our mind defense and get some Trailerbammer turnovers, can shut down our own passing game and Taylor and Jones have huge days. Something like 16-13 win.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
If the Gators lose it will probably be due to interceptions thrown and fumbles. Blowout loss.

If we win, it's because we shut down their running game, play out of our mind defense and get some Trailerbammer turnovers, can shut down our own passing game and Taylor and Jones have huge days. Something like 16-13 win.
I'd take a grind it out win!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just don't know how our O-line is going to perform especially since they struggled against UK. Big plays are going to be there against the Bama secondary but can our O-line hold up long enough to give Driskel some time. I think we have a chance to win...but its a slim one as we historically haven't played well at Bama. Go Gators!!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Jbossgator8;n55150 said:
I just don't know how our O-line is going to perform especially since they struggled against UK. Big plays are going to be there against the Bama secondary but can our O-line hold up long enough to give Driskel some time. I think we have a chance to win...but its a slim one as we historically haven't played well at Bama. Go Gators!!

I think its more what Driskel does when he is hurried. A lot of that was unblocked players against KY because they sent more than we had blockers.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jbossgator8;n55150 said:

This is why we need to take some shots on 1st downs and 2nd and short. If we only try to take deep shots on 3rd and long, we'll be in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator