Your Top 3 Realistic Picks to Replace Butters

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Ummmm....I never thought I'd say this but UVA is the most improved team I have seen this year so far. If you haven't watched them play, they absolutely dominate the LOS and run the ball by committee with a QB that doesn't make too many mistakes and make smart choices. They play lights out defense...........with 2 and 3 stars at best with one or two 4-5 guys.

Bronco Mendenhall.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, I see Brohm's bunch is having a (cough-cough) stellar outing against Wisconsin.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
.....meanwhile.....

UCF had 600 yards of offense for the second time this year, scored over 60 points for the second time this year, has a QB recruited by Frost but overlooked by everyone else who was 21/27 for 324 yards and 2 TDs in 3 quarters of play and has an overall QB rating of 203. They have the #1 ranked offense in points per game and the 11th ranked defense in points allowed per game. They are winning games by an average of 51-16.

If any of you dolts are still questioning if Frost would be a good coaching candidate you're either blind, obstinate or both.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I know it was in jest. That is why I thanked you. Very few know who John L Smith is or was. Yes he would take the job b/c I believe he is broke b/c of a bad real estate deal. But John L. Smith was so bad, that he got thrown a bone when Petrino F'ed up at ARK and got fired, so they begged Smith to be the head coach b/c they were loaded with talent and considered by many a favorite to win the SEC West. So Smith who had just accepted the HC job at Weber State, said yes to Ark's offer, and took one of the most talented ARK teams since they joined the SEC to I believe a sub .500 record, only to be dismissed, never to be heard from again, until he went broke!

Maybe his nephew can give him some money.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
.....meanwhile.....

UCF had 600 yards of offense for the second time this year, scored over 60 points for the second time this year, has a QB recruited by Frost but overlooked by everyone else who was 21/27 for 324 yards and 2 TDs in 3 quarters of play and has an overall QB rating of 203. They have the #1 ranked offense in points per game and the 11th ranked defense in points allowed per game. They are winning games by an average of 51-16.

If any of you dolts are still questioning if Frost would be a good coaching candidate you're either blind, obstinate or both.

I have always wished for a guy who understand analytics, understood risk/reward, understood game management, play sequencing, clock management, etc, but alas, we shall never have that at UF. So in all honesty, I will settle for someone with a pulse, b/c JACKA$$ will never have one!!!!

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I have always wished for a guy who understand analytics, understood risk/reward, understood game management, play sequencing, clock management, etc, but alas, we shall never have that at UF. So in all honesty, I will settle for someone with a pulse, b/c JACKA$$ will never have one!!!!
Frost brings a hell of a lot more than a "pulse". You don't completely change the direction and face of a program in a year with gimmicks and luck. He took a stodgy program and injected attitude and life into it. Comparing their play to ours would be like watching a drag race between a top fuel funny car and a Cold War era Yugo.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not a very realistic list.
Additionally I have no desire to roll the dice on names like Brohm or shutter, Frost.
Give me a P5 HC with 10+ win seasons.
Unfortunately, Frost's team would probably wipe the floor with us!! (how friggin embarrassing) So yeah, I'd take him.

GatorArts

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2017
Stricklin should be making calls right now. Some of our names might be ridiculous, but let's go ahead and make them turn us down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.