Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why did jc gator leave?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps Zach needs more minutes in regular game situations. I'd think he has to do better than the bricks we throw up regularly. He's certainly got to be better than Hill.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
blast from the past... RIP Sonoma, we hardly knew (or liked) thee...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
By their own choice?
JC Gator was heavily involved in the first few months of this board. He was a student at UF. Then one day, he stopped posting and never logged in again. I emailed him on more than one occasion and never got a response.

Sonoma had a profanity-laced meltdown and was given a 3-day vacation. He never returned.

Vulcan got annoyed one day and said he wasn't going to post anymore. He showed up again sporadically for a few weeks, then dropped off altogether.

Tally was heavily involved for a long period of time and even bought t-shirts from me. Then something pissed him off and he PM'ed me and demanded I delete his account. I said I wasn't going to do that and asked him what was wrong and he never responded....and never logged in again.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Here were sonoma's last words:
Why don't you fvkk off you little beetch. Oh and MJM DONT YOU EVER THREATEN ME OR MENTION HAVING A BULLET PUT IN ME AGAIN.,I WILL take it as a threat and trust me you sniveling little pussy you will not like the results.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Too bad about j and tally, i liked both, especially tally. Good dude. Wonder what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Can we get Sonoma back please

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
JC Gator was heavily involved in the first few months of this board. He was a student at UF. Then one day, he stopped posting and never logged in again. I emailed him on more than one occasion and never got a response.

Sonoma had a profanity-laced meltdown and was given a 3-day vacation. He never returned.

Vulcan got annoyed one day and said he wasn't going to post anymore. He showed up again sporadically for a few weeks, then dropped off altogether.

Tally was heavily involved for a long period of time and even bought t-shirts from me. Then something pissed him off and he PM'ed me and demanded I delete his account. I said I wasn't going to do that and asked him what was wrong and he never responded....and never logged in again.

I wonder what he did with his GatorChatter shirts...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder what he did with his GatorChatter shirts...
Y0LeNYv.gif

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Hell of a play by Zach. Cool to see he doesn't just want to chuck it up like many walk-ons. That JU player's teammates must be ribbing him for giving up that play.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hell of a play by Zach. Cool to see he doesn't just want to chuck it up like many walk-ons. That JU player's teammates must be ribbing him for giving up that play.

… that guy is explaining that Zach was an armful to guard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.