Zach Smith goes bananas on Twitter

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I would not let this guy anywhere near the fertilizer shelves at Home Depot.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The good news is, he will try and sue the school and pour more gas on the fire.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wrong messenger can only give the wrong message. Zach using tweets to slap some since into his opposers?
Zach should have self-corrected his vile character long for his loved-ones' sake a long time ago. Think how long wife & children have endured this faked loveship? The bad "look" is that his foul behavior didn't seem to let down Meyer, Shelly, mom/dads, circle of friends.

Here's a novel idea = at the time the wife thinks to seek Halfway House protection, let's sentence the abuser to reside in a protective Halfway House, with all the public shame that brings, loss of freedoms, etc. Victim-wife & children have no further disruption to their decent lifestyle ... she & kids get to see what life free of fear is like.
Bet no victim would choose to return to his clutches again.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Wrong messenger can only give the wrong message. Zach using tweets to slap some since into his opposers?
Zach should have self-corrected his vile character long for his loved-ones' sake a long time ago. Think how long wife & children have endured this faked loveship? The bad "look" is that his foul behavior didn't seem to let down Meyer, Shelly, mom/dads, circle of friends.

Here's a novel idea = at the time the wife thinks to seek Halfway House protection, let's sentence the abuser to reside in a protective Halfway House, with all the public shame that brings, loss of freedoms, etc. Victim-wife & children have no further disruption to their decent lifestyle ... she & kids get to see what life free of fear is like.
Sounds great but there is a little thing called Due Process.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
@CoachZachSmith wrote: "w/ complete disregard 4 my children. Their mother had plenty of disregard 4 them in this. Time 4 u all 2 face the damage ur causing"

Don't get me wrong, the arrests were bad. The cause of said arrests, despicable. But a grown man speaking/typing like this? Yeah, he's officially a tool.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
All kidding aside.....dude just lost a $500k/year job (and was likely headed towards a head coaching gig).....now he's unemployable. They might want to Baker Act his ass. Definitely a suicide candidate.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Sounds great but there is a little thing called Due Process.

Calling it novel thinking admits that this awareness is "outside the boxed in thinking i.e. seeing that the woman not only gets brutalized, her & children get sentenced to a halfway house by the brutalizer. He gets to stay in his same lifestyle? It's the old tact that it's so so important that the murderer (even multiple murders) gets a fair hearing -- like the fair hearing he gave his victims? No, I am not advocating denying any accused of their legal defense; I'm pointing to thinkings-considerations for victims who were denied their right to live as they deserved but that the perpetrator denied them all things. We need improved legal thinking in the pedophilia arena, domestic violence area, etc. I think that the too-frequent DV victim getting murdered when the perpetrator becomes stalker = that needs new introspection of laws dealing with these special areas. Just saying it's time to put some think tanks on it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All kidding aside.....dude just lost a $500k/year job (and was likely headed towards a head coaching gig).....now he's unemployable. They might want to Baker Act his ass. Definitely a suicide candidate.
If he would STFU, he would get a job somewhere doing something. Some alum will hire him just for jocksniffing or rainmaking with other alums.

However it seems impossible for him to keep his mouth shut. Hell before he made this into a much bigger thing, I wouldn't have been surprised for him to land a coaching job in college after doing rehab or whatever. No chance now. He and Urban made the situation nuclear.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Calling it novel thinking admits that this awareness is "outside the boxed in thinking i.e. seeing that the woman not only gets brutalized, her & children get sentenced to a halfway house by the brutalizer. He gets to stay in his same lifestyle? It's the old tact that it's so so important that the murderer (even multiple murders) gets a fair hearing -- like the fair hearing he gave his victims? No, I am not advocating denying any accused of their legal defense; I'm pointing to thinkings-considerations for victims who were denied their right to live as they deserved but that the perpetrator denied them all things. We need improved legal thinking in the pedophilia arena, domestic violence area, etc. I think that the too-frequent DV victim getting murdered when the perpetrator becomes stalker = that needs new introspection of laws dealing with these special areas. Just saying it's time to put some think tanks on it.
Agree, maybe if both parties give up the same amenities a perpetrator would suffer and the sometimes false accuser would have second thoughts. The poor set of circumstances for the victim remains the same but is no worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.