Zach Smith Meltdown, Part 2

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@KyleRowland: Former Ohio State WR coach Zach Smith was arrested today for violating a Civil Protection Order. According to the Delaware County Sheriff's Office, Smith became confrontational with staff at Scioto Ridge Elementary when they did not allow him to pick up his children.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
@KyleRowland: Former Ohio State WR coach Zach Smith was arrested today for violating a Civil Protection Order. According to the Delaware County Sheriff's Office, Smith became confrontational with staff at Scioto Ridge Elementary when they did not allow him to pick up his children.
Rock Bottom, Population: Zach Smith.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What is there about his Pillsbury Doughboy body that would lead you to speculate that?
i think it might be the giant bald head ad, well, psychotic rage.

The rage and brain changes are pretty much permanent, even if theyve been off for a while.

Ive known a lot of juicers. They were maniacs forever, even after they stopped juicing.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Rock Bottom, Population: Zach Smith.

I don’t know. I drop my kids off in the morning, and that whole scene can be pretty contentious. All those waving, smiling teachers, that live-on-site sheriff that high-fives all the students. Not to mention those annoying “Safety Patrol” kids(seriously, what is their deal?).

Place is a powder keg.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I don’t know. I drop my kids off in the morning, and that whole scene can be pretty contentious. All those waving, smiling teachers, that live-on-site sheriff that high-fives all the students. Not to mention those annoying “Safety Patrol” kids(seriously, what is their deal?).

Place is a powder keg.
All that smiling and waving and kids then BAM...powder keg.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dude is gonna’ eat a bullet one day.

Seriously! What does this guy do all day? He's completely unemployable. I doubt he could get a job driving an Uber due to failing a background check. He's a nut. I hope his ex-wife has a concealed carry because this could end up a bad headline someday.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
i think it might be the giant bald head ad, well, psychotic rage.

The rage and brain changes are pretty much permanent, even if theyve been off for a while.

Ive known a lot of juicers. They were maniacs forever, even after they stopped juicing.
I’d say most were disposed before.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Zach Smith
@CoachZachSmith

·
10h

This is your daughter!?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You abandoned her at 11 and re-entered her life a few months ago!!!! How “emotional” for you, you absolute piece of ****. I was MARRIED to her. You chose COCAINE and a whore over your 11 year old!! STFU. You are a JOKE.

I dont know who Rich Larimer is and the original tweet Ole Roid Boy applied to is now gone.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Zach Smith
@CoachZachSmith

·
10h

This is your daughter!?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You abandoned her at 11 and re-entered her life a few months ago!!!! How “emotional” for you, you absolute piece of ****. I was MARRIED to her. You chose COCAINE and a whore over your 11 year old!! STFU. You are a JOKE.

I dont know who Rich Larimer is and the original tweet Ole Roid Boy applied to is now gone.

Sounds like it’s his ex’s dad.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Zach Smith
@CoachZachSmith

·
10h

Zach has a subtle way with words.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So embarrassing this guy used to be one of our coaches.

Anyone know how to make a selfish psycho bitch take her kids to their sports practices? Lmao... asking for a friend...

Hey psycho. Where was my daughter at softball today? Third practice in a row she’s missed. Any reason? Other than your selfish bull****... GOD I am so glad the gag is off... it’s time to TALK REAL TALK. My poor kids deserve better. Clown.

Those contempt’s will be posted after our court date. Just like your bull**** claims that caused all of this will. Just like EVERYTHING will. Your charades are about over. You used all your ammo.. now it’s time your bull**** got exposed. Poor ****ing kids. You and donkey!

He desperately needs an attorney who will tell him to stfu.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So embarrassing this guy used to be one of our coaches.

Anyone know how to make a selfish psycho ***** take her kids to their sports practices? Lmao... asking for a friend...

Hey psycho. Where was my daughter at softball today? Third practice in a row she’s missed. Any reason? Other than your selfish bull****... GOD I am so glad the gag is off... it’s time to TALK REAL TALK. My poor kids deserve better. Clown.

Those contempt’s will be posted after our court date. Just like your bull**** claims that caused all of this will. Just like EVERYTHING will. Your charades are about over. You used all your ammo.. now it’s time your bull**** got exposed. Poor ****ing kids. You and donkey!

No I'm not banging his ex. No relation.

He desperately needs an attorney who will tell him to stfu.

He seems angry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator