1 MILLION POSTS! Zimas for all my friends! No hamster is safe tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We send him some money. It doesn’t come close to accounting for the time he puts in.
78 makes an amazing point here. It's Christmas, and a number of you have sent donations. A much greater number of you have sent nothing. While I will continue to love each and every one of you, I love those who pay up even more.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
No one gets anything, and it's going to be guesswork as to what the 1,000,000th post is.
1 Millionth poster (as determined solely by you) gets to change their name to Mr. 1 Million. Gets a banner upgrade and about 10,000 Oxbucks. Plus, a trophy badge or some sh!t like that.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
In the sidebar, where it's been for years. I may start banning people who aren't using the sidebar for life.
If a lifetime member has a bad day and mistakenly (of course) gets banned for life, will you issue a prorated refund of prepaid membership dues? Asking for a friend.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Conditional love. The bane of most relationships..........
Ox is like all chicks, he thinks the QB is the only thing that matters in football and he loves you a lot more if you give him money.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
78 makes an amazing point here. It's Christmas, and a number of you have sent donations. A much greater number of you have sent nothing. While I will continue to love each and every one of you, I love those who pay up even more.

Disclosure: I make nothing off your donation, however, I must also disclose I am Ox’s chief spiritual advisor and, as such, I may reap non-monetary compensation in other areas deemed significant.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Disclosure: I make nothing off your donation, however, I must also disclose I am Ox’s chief spiritual advisor and, as such, I may reap non-monetary compensation in other areas deemed significant.

Is that what they're calling it now?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You were included in that group of people that have given nothing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hope I'm the millionth!!
what the ....

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
As I’ve said before thank you to everyone I haven’t been here long but it’s like my gator family...I need to make it to a tailgate and yes thank you so much Ox I’m glad I got the chance to contribute and I look forward to getting a shirt in the near future to spread the word in public...hope y’all have a great holiday season and Merry Christmas to you and yours one and all...Go Gators!!!
L
O
N
G
E
S
T

S
E
N
T
E
N
C
E

E
V
E
R

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
In the sidebar, where it's been for years. I may start banning people who aren't using the sidebar for life.

How do you view the sidebar on the iPhone? If I hurry I can see it before GC sucks the life out of my battery.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
How do you view the sidebar on the iPhone? If I hurry I can see it before GC sucks the life out of my battery.
On a phone, the sidebar widgets are on the bottom of the page.

Your 2008 Motorola flip phone has bigger problems than Gatorchatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator