10 Completions

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else notice that our play action consisted of faking a handoff to a running back that was already running out for a pass and nowhere near the fake handoff? Doesn't fool anyone... Just takes the qb's eyes away for a couple seconds from where he should be looking: downfield.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else notice that our play action consisted of faking a handoff to a running back that was already running out for a pass and nowhere near the fake handoff? Doesn't fool anyone... Just takes the qb's eyes away for a couple seconds from where he should be looking: downfield.
Or the option where QB and RB go in same hole side by side.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Not the problem. He runs Butters offense exactly as Butters wants it. Exactly as Butters ran it in the past.

Did you guys never watch his offenses prior to UF??????????????????????????????????????????

I did. I didn't know who he was at the time, but I really liked what he did with Fresno State against MWC teams in the 11PM-2AM time slot. Maybe he needs to go back to that?

MTGator

Lifetime Member
Sep 11, 2017
I must have missed it- were all of our TE's suspended? Just put Toney in and run the wishbone.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
It doesn't matter what routes we run. Franks will only look at his primary receiver. Not a popular statement, but we win if Del Taco played. Corral is not scared by Franks at all.

I doubt we even score more that 10 with LDR. They would have stacked the line and manned us with their DB and wait for LDR to throw that weak azz shyt to be picked off. But Grier is another story, however hee haw told him to transfer.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I'd be all for playing Zaire, but after his Twitter rant, he just needs to be dismissed. You can't have that from a 5th year senior who should be a leader.

I guess Trask is still recovering from surgery on his foot (?). I'm just done with Franks. I'm tired of watching a more incompetent version of Doug Johnson.

Franks makes Doug Johnson look like Tom Brady.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Franks is a little lost that is why the coaches don't trust him with much and Mac keeps saying things are going too slow with the plays being ran etc. There was like a 4 second difference on average with that when Del Rio entered the Kentucky game.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Franks is a little lost that is why the coaches don't trust him with much and Mac keeps saying things are going too slow with the plays being ran etc. There was like a 4 second difference on average with that when Del Rio entered the Kentucky game.

I'd simply be running every practice, every day, with a clock that is 10-15 seconds shorter to drive that pace into them - that sense of urgency. But, that is a simple tweak to change the situation. I'm sure the coaches have much better solutions.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd simply be running every practice, every day, with a clock that is 10-15 seconds shorter to drive that pace into them - that sense of urgency. But, that is a simple tweak to change the situation. I'm sure the coaches have much better solutions.

I'm not. I like your idea. Whatever they're doing ain't working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.